32. You may not vote on this poll

15 46.88%

11 34.38%

3 9.38%

0 0%

3 9.38%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    I guess this clears up the theories about Sabi dying.

Great chapter, I wanted to see more of Dragon though..
    There is plenty of situation where Sabo can meet his end, but i already think that Oda will not, since he his taking his time to introduce him so i bet he already have something in mind to use Sabo in the future.

Lets see if he doesn't mess that up, there is not impossibles for Oda. :p

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post

and no it does not look like sabo will be killed there is no more chance of that now that there was B4
    Uh did you forget about the Celestial Dragon arriving? The WG can easily shoot Sabo's ship, because it might anger the Celestial Dragon you know or the Celestial Dragon themselves can do the job.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/94012201/20

omg what does that have to do with milk and duck in the rain a big hunk of space rock could fall from the sky and kill him but that dont mean its going to happen i mean we did not see the ship when he was leaveing did we i mean there were somanny ways to kill him already if oda was going to do it he would have. all i am saying is you can just say oh well looks like sabo is dead only because he might on an off chance pass anouther ship. he could take any path away from the island.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    omg what does that have to do with milk and duck in the rain a big hunk of space rock could fall from the sky and kill him but that dont mean its going to happen i mean we did not see the ship when he was leaveing did we i mean there were somanny ways to kill him already if oda was going to do it he would have. all i am saying is you can just say oh well looks like sabo is dead only because he might on an off chance pass anouther ship. he could take any path away from the island.

Dude, no need to cry about it. Also, reading your post is giving me a headache. Seriously...

Here, read and try to comprehend the title of this thread. I'll even bold the important part of it.

One Piece 587 Discussion / 588 Predictions

thank you.. Wizzle...

but ya, i kinda like Sabo, but i think he's dead now since Ace wanted to live Saabo's dream.dunno though...

i liked ethis chapterr.
    wanna see more of Dragon..

nice chap. At this point it's hard to predict what will happen to Sabo since there's so many possibility out there. At least we got something out of it.

1. Kuma was a revolutionary and work directly under Dragon. This explains why he help SH to escape from Kizaru.

2. Dadan is not really a total let down. It seems that she can fight too.
    3. Most nobles are freaking ugly!!!

i dont see any thing that need's wraped up in this flash back. i mean we know ace is not dead so other than that?
    i hope ode moves on and gets luffy off of A.lilly. i like the flash back but if it goes on to much longer it is going to start to get old

^This is not just about Ace and Luffys flashback. I said in the past that it makes little sense on getting back to past of someone who is already dead. Oda is showing more about Dragon his intentions and more information about the tenryubitto. All of this will be a very important part in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Kuma=ex Revolutionary

Cool chapter and I think Sabo will get shot next week.

is it just me or does this little girl look like a dude?
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/94012201/4
    Whatever it was, the nobles have some ugly ass kids. Sabo was definitely the exception.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

yeah i know but whats left ? ? ? i mean sure he could keep going in to more about sabo or dragon but it started out as luffy remembering ace so you really dont want to get tom far from that. the will be other flash backs and chances to tell about sabo and dragon