9 23.68%
  • |3| Average

6 15.79%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.63%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Anyone know where Tessai and the kids are? I want to see what these "anti-shinigami" kids are reeeeeally capable of, I think Ginta has more up his sleeve, maybe even a combo attack or physically combine with Ururu or something? Im thinking they stayed in the Real Karakura town as a last resort and Tessai and the kids will take on Aizen and co until team Kurosaki gets there.

What would be cool is if they could make those little cube things the espada had and seal Aizen away for like an hour or something, give everyone a break and some time to regen.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Anyone know where Tessai and the kids are? I want to see what these "anti-shinigami" kids are reeeeeally capable of, I think Ginta has more up his sleeve, maybe even a combo attack or physically combine with Ururu or something? Im thinking they stayed in the Real Karakura town as a last resort and Tessai and the kids will take on Aizen and co until team Kurosaki gets there.

What would be cool is if they could make those little cube things the espada had and seal Aizen away for like an hour or something, give everyone a break and some time to regen.
    Considering that Jinta and Ururu got their asses handed to them by low level arrancar, I doubt they could even possibly get close to Aizen. Tessai might be a nuisance, but I don't see how he could perform his kido better than Aizen could.

Veteran Member
    Note, tessai also was owned by aizen in kido department.. Remember he stopped tessai's kido with a chantless 90 or w/e... or maybe tessai did a 90 and aizen did something chantless to stop it... i believe tessai did chant something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Note, tessai also was owned by aizen in kido department.. Remember he stopped tessai's kido with a chantless 90 or w/e... or maybe tessai did a 90 and aizen did something chantless to stop it... i believe tessai did chant something.
    Tessei did Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon a level 88 Kido and Aizen did Splitting Void a level 81 spell capable of deflecting spells up to 89.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you