9 23.68%
  • |3| Average

6 15.79%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.63%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    cant wait till the next chap i want to see some new bankai's soon. also who else do you guys think can still put up a fight ?

maybe if isshin uses his bankai he could slow down aizen for sometime but nothing more.or if unohana has healed yamamoto and he is still alive he might do something.

so, does this mean the "Arrancar Arc" is officially over now?. just curious, based on the ending to last week's chapter and all.

I wouldn't want to see arancar arc over until we see wtf is going on with Kenpachi and Byakuya vs Yammy and if Mayuri joined the fight too.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    I wouldn't want to see arancar arc over until we see wtf is going on with Kenpachi and Byakuya vs Yammy and if Mayuri joined the fight too.
    True. Don't be surprised if Kubo switched to HM in this weeks chapter not for the entire chapter but maybe half.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    True. Don't be surprised if Kubo switched to HM in this weeks chapter not for the entire chapter but maybe half.
    I would like that 'cause I'm a bit bored with this urban scenario and the funny thing is that if Kubo switches to Soul Society we will watch Karakura town again.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    so, does this mean the "Arrancar Arc" is officially over now?. just curious, based on the ending to last week's chapter and all.
    By arrancar arc, do you mean the Winter Wars or Hueco Mundo arc? Winter War is obviously over, Hueco Mundo not quite because Yammi is still alive. However, HM reached its inofficial closure when Ulquiorra died, so Yammi is more a leftover, really.

First time i saw that ichigo can do opening a senkai gate lol XD

Quote Originally Posted by giannorg123 View Post
    First time i saw that ichigo can do opening a senkai gate lol XD
    Well, he didn't open it yet, so I wouldn't say that he can. Someone is probably going to show up and open it for them (Matsumoto anyone?).

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Well, he didn't open it yet, so I wouldn't say that he can. Someone is probably going to show up and open it for them (Matsumoto anyone?).
    maybe unohana.