9 23.68%
  • |3| Average

6 15.79%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.63%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Ok so Isshin and Ichigo can beat Aizen's ass now?
    Probably not, but by fighting him they're probably hoping something can save their asses (Will we see Hollow Ichigo v2 again?)
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    By your logic, they should've fought Aizen with their hands tied behind their backs so Aizen would follow suit.
    Your missing the point. It's not about the feasibility of the combat but about the pacing of the chapters. The pacing is already very slow as it is. Putting in more bankai frames will make it even more slower and still accomplish nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Your missing the point. It's not about the feasibility of the combat but about the pacing of the chapters. The pacing is already very slow as it is. Putting in more bankai frames will make it even more slower and still accomplish nothing.
    Nah i'm not saying it'd accomplish anything, just that it seems unnatural for characters to be so reluctant to fight at full power all the time.
    Sure, it allows Kubo to spread the awesome stuff apart, but it feels artificial and unjustified.

And i'm sure the manga will prove me wrong soon enough, but if Aizen's power is so absolute (at least right now), what's the point of fighting him at all? They can only slow him down for as long as he's willing to wait, no more, no less.

/rant

I guess i complain about all this stuff because i don't like Aizen as the main antagonist. For like a year or more all we've seen (apart from the little fights here and there) has been basically people kicking Aizen's ass, and 2 frames later there's Aizen going "TEE HEE, I'M STILL OKAY" with that smug fucking face aaaaaaall the time. Over. And. Over. Again.

/endrant

Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    Actually im a cadet in college. Im going to be in the air force. You no whats crazy: when i graduate I will be ranked higher than 70% of the air force cause ill be an officer. Honestly i think thats crazy, but its the way it is. Im am going to be an Air Battle Manager, thats the person in charge of all the fighters and tell them where to bomb. Maybe its not completely a life in death postion, mostly death, but ive just started my training and im sure 5 years from now when im done ill be up to the task. Hopefully ill do a better job protecting this great nation then you believe i will. And you know what they teach us in the air force: dead people cant help our country. Pointless death is just that, pointless. No matter how brave or macho you try to make it seem.

How her does bankai increase her chance if aizen has full controll over all of her senses. The best thing to do is wait till his down, or distracted then try to hit him. Your assuming she hasnt healed anyone, and that is a good reason for her to sit this out and stay alieve. If their bankai is something that aizen doesnt know about, then they only have that element of suprise once. Why use it now when they dont even have a chance? Save in the hopes that some day down the road they will be able to spring it on him. At least thats how i see it.

I think people are spoiled by ichigo being in bankai 24/7. If your bankai is your strongest weapon, kinda like our atomic bomb was, you dont use it in every occasion. Can you image the us droping a-bombs to stop like a bank robbery? I know that an extreme exzample, but please see my point. The atomic bomb ended the war, and that the same point of a bankai to end a fight. There bankai have no chance to end this fight, so save in hopes that later maybe it will.

They have already attacted one of their own. Imagine how aizen could make them distroy each other if they all started pulling out all there bankai.

Im pretty positive matsumoto can be tied in the plot. Your just being a little impatient. And one thing that ive learned about kubo is that you cant be impatient or you wont enjoy this manga. When the frist vizard showed up in the manga (cant remember his name either!!) he was in ichigo's class and said a comment on how he could write backwards. Behold some 100 chapters later we find out that his the power of his sword is essential to make every thing you see backwards. Thats the kind of attention to detail (a millitary term) that kubo has in this manga. And I can bring u dozens of more examples. Just because you dont get your answers right away does not mean its not relevant to the plot. I mean who want to read a story where the author tells you EVERYTHING at once; there woud be no suspense, no interesting plot twist. It would essential be as creative as an encyclopedia.

Im kinda curious what millitary or leadership experience you have since you were so quick to question mine based off of a manga based on dead souls who have super natural powers? but its all good. I wished that more people would be interested in having real discussions on this site like you are then just bashing in kubo all the time.

sorry for the spelling, was in a rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    If they were wainting for someone to arrive, then they clearly failed as nobody did. And using bankai might have given them an edge.
    Besides, all this "just buying time" crap is just being said because we all know that Aizen didn't kill any of them, as always, but it's one hell of a gamble to play a weak hand on purpose and hope that your enemy is stupid enough (for the 129304021394th time) NOT to send you to the after-afterlife in his final strike, but instead to just smack you and leave you alive AGAIN so that you can plot the next encounter.

By your logic, they should've fought Aizen with their hands tied behind their backs so Aizen would follow suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Well as to Urahara and friends not using bankai, I would assume that it is a risky proposition when fighting against Aizen because he can always use his hax shikai powers and turn your own bankai powers against you, and you end up pwning your own ass or your friends ala Hitsugaya. And I also agree that it seems that they were indeed just buying time for something to happen, it seemed clear that Urahara never had faith in any of their attacks doing much damage to Aizen. So yeah, I understand not wanting to go bankai and risk kicking your own ass when all you are doing is slowing Aizen down.

As to Aizen not killing them off, it has already been shown that Aizen in all his god complexness has no inclination to be wary of anything harming him anymore, so he is pretty much the classic arrogant villian X infinity. He also seemed more interested in what Gin was doing with Ichigo at that instant, which in itself is interesting.
    You are missing the point. They weren't necessarily waiting for someone to show up in fake Karakura. You are also missing the point in that getting beaten down was pointless. It seems their goal was just that. They KNEW they would potentially die against Aizen, but they were ready to sacrifice their lives for something greater that has the true potential of stopping him which has yet to be introduced. It's a very utilitarian motif, the death of one person does not matter if it means saving many. And it is indeed obvious that Aizen perceived them as flies. More annoying than anything else. He doesn't care if they live or die, as long they don't bother him. Ever played an RPG when you are a very high level and then go back to the start of the game when every monster is like level 1 and they don't even hit you, but it's too annoying to fight them because fighting them means you waste time, yet they keep engaging you in combat? I think Aizen was viewing it just like that. Too annoying to fight because they just wasted his time. And that seemed to have been their true goal.

Good chapter. To think Aizen was not seeing anything to start. I like how Urahara, Yoruichi, and Isshin sort of got owned without us having to see it. Still dissapointed that we didn't get to see Urahara's bankai before fake karakura town arc was over. At least there is going to be a kickass father/son battle against the main villain.
    Signature by me.

So Bondage-Queen-Aizen has become Emo-Lord-Aizen? The past few chapters have been a slow paced message from Kubo to Ichigo screaming "You are buggered!" and there has been mostly battle effects all round. Still at least now things can resume a more walking pace rather than a crawl and we may get some answers (fingers crossed).

So Aizen goes to soul society and the people in the REAL world break the pillars I wonder what would happen

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    So Aizen goes to soul society and the people in the REAL world break the pillars I wonder what would happen
    lmao if that would happen
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Good chapter. To think Aizen was not seeing anything to start. I like how Urahara, Yoruichi, and Isshin sort of got owned without us having to see it. Still dissapointed that we didn't get to see Urahara's bankai before fake karakura town arc was over. At least there is going to be a kickass father/son battle against the main villain.
    what do you mean a kickass fight?aizen will kill them in a sec.well if isshin uses his bankai he might do something but ichigo will be useless as always.