9 23.68%
  • |3| Average

6 15.79%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.63%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Aizen looked just like how I've always thought Ichigo's final form will look. Long Hair, Hollow Eyes, human otherwise.
    Spoiler!

I'm almost sure that Aizen interrupted Gin because he either still needs Ichigo or is trying to drive him to do something later on almost like Itachi with Sasuke. He didnt look pleased that Gin might have been trying to Kill Ichigo.

I'm also sure Aizens current form and Ichigo's SS3 form with Ulq are the same thing a perfect fusion beyond Vizard. It was mentioned earlier in the story that long ago there existed a form that was neither Hollow or Shingami and I think that is what Aizen has achieved now and what Ichigo tapped into briefly.

Makes me wonder if maybe the first king of SS was the one who separated hollow from Shingami and created the division. Kind of like 6 sage of Naruto being the father of ninja the first king of SS was the father of Shinigami and Hollows?

Dont underestimate the power of Aizens mullet the final showdown will be a mullet stand-off.

5/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Why is Kubo drawing Ichigo as so Daft. What possible reason could it have?
    Something to consider, on page 3, Isshin says "Perhaps the only ones capable of perceiving the power of Aizen the way he is now are those standing in the same place as him".

Later, on page 9, Gin says, "You 'understand it' don't you? Captain Aizen's power."

Perhaps the reason Ichigo is so out of it is because he can at least partially feel Aizen's power, and the sheer volume of it is mind-boggling.

As for Aizen's transformation, it almost seems like a full merger of Hollow and Shinigami. Hollow-state without the requirement of a mask, sort of the next step beyond an arrancar/vizard, beyond what Ichigo's second level is.

EDIT-- bah, POW beat me to it -_-

2.Aizen chrysalis stage.
    Obviously when isshin hit him, it seemed as if nothing was inside. Aizen did say that he was “reconstructing his soul.” The question is to what? The fact that Aizen has so much interest in ichigo’s potential and had such a hand in his growth makes it plain in my opinion that he is heading in that direction. We all know that when a soul becomes a hollow it sort of explodes, only to come back together again as a hollow. The same sort of thing can be happing with Aizen, explaining why the shell was empty.

The shell that Aizen to me is similar to ichigo's when he was training with the vizard. They both left their shells stronger. And obviously with the lengthening of the hair, it is similar to ichigo’s fight against the fourth espada. Now I don’t think what Aizen has done is exactly the same, but gin told ichigo that he “knew that power.” As if it was something that he has experienced before. Yes, Aizen shell didn’t look very hollowish, but maybe it’s because ichigo hollow is maybe only at an espada level in strength while Aizen’s is at a Vastro Lord level and thus the human appearance.

And I don’t know if you noticed but on the bottom of page two it says the “dead returns to life”. One can say that ichigo died when his heart got blown out, yet he is still alive. Of course there are some major differences: Aizen hasn’t shown a mask and he seems to be in his right mind. But I think fundamentally, it’s in the same ball park. He died in order to reconstruct his soul.
    You make this seem so obvious I feel stupid I didn't think of this before. The part about living and dying is of course very important in Bleach and always have had, and the importance has irked me a bit. Now when you put it this way... it just seems so logical. This also makes sense that it would only be Ichigo who would be capable of fighting Aizen in the end, and how Aizen's interest lied in Ichigo. He wanted to make sure it ACTUALLY WORKED. Ichigo just needs to get those power ups, the question is from when. That Aizen would be a VL also seems quite likely considering his appearance and all. SH2 wasn't really, having a mask and some beastial features, still. So maybe, just maybe, we'll see more of hollow Ichigo. Kubo really owes us that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Something to consider, on page 3, Isshin says "Perhaps the only ones capable of perceiving the power of Aizen the way he is now are those standing in the same place as him".

Later, on page 9, Gin says, "You 'understand it' don't you? Captain Aizen's power."

Perhaps the reason Ichigo is so out of it is because he can at least partially feel Aizen's power, and the sheer volume of it is mind-boggling.

As for Aizen's transformation, it almost seems like a full merger of Hollow and Shinigami. Hollow-state without the requirement of a mask, sort of the next step beyond an arrancar/vizard, beyond what Ichigo's second level is.

I interpreted it like this as well, and I think this is how Kubo wanted us to understand it.

I;ve been getting the feelling for a while that Ichigo and Ichigo's Power is a Human Version of Hougyoukyuu.

One notes that Uharaha who made HGK also "Made" Ichigo. One also notes that HGK is able to grant power to others, witness the Espada. Similarly, Ichigo's friends derived awsome power by proximity to him.

Finally, Aizen has had an Unhealthy intrest in Ichigo, and in this chapter, he promises to reyurn and devour Ichigo.

To me Ichigo is a Natural, living, breathing Hougyouku, and his potential exceeds Aizen's HGY. Ofcourse we won't know where Kubo's going for a long while yet. Whatever is going on, it's a bet that Isshin knows all about it. At this point I now doubt that SS knew about Ichigo, but Squad Zero might.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Nice observation. Isshin said he can't feel aizens reiatsu ever since he wore that condom armor but ichigo seems to still feel Aizens power though he always been awed by the mere presence of him.

Aizen beating yorouichi, urahara and isshin in mere seconds... How much overpowering can he get? I like the hair though, he looks like Goerge Clooney

Just an epic no wonder ichigo did not realize

that he and his father have same attack =]

Where are the bankai?

Do Yoruichi, Urahara and Isshin not think that Aizen is worth releasing their bankai?
    Three very powerful characters losing to the main antagonist and they still would rather get beat down than show their final power... makes no sense to me.

Well that would make sense in the way that Ichigo's been doing that stupid face of his. the O_O HUH WOTS GOING ON face