• |3| Average

6 15.79%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.63%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.26%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    What happened to Unohaha?

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

I liked that he looks new and better now, mullet-Aizen

I liked this getsuga tensho way better than Ichigos, looked like it did some damage to aizen in the end. I wonder if Ichigo could concentrate and fire one off like that how would it look...

Either way everyone in SS is going to die more than likely, Im sure squad 0 is well aware of the situation and are preparing for Aizen when he enters the royal palace dimension, Gin wouldn't stand a chance there Im betting.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    What happened to Unohaha?
    Bitch in the kitchen I hope

thought on the chapter

Ok here are my thoughts on the chapter. I apologize now if it becomes the infamous “wall of text” if it does hopefully it is a beautiful wall : )

1.Isshin’s getsuga tensho.
    It looks much more refined and powerful than Ichigo’s. If you look closely, it hit a smaller radius which shows it is much more concentrated then how Ichigo just sprays his around.

2.Aizen chrysalis stage.
    Obviously when isshin hit him, it seemed as if nothing was inside. Aizen did say that he was “reconstructing his soul.” The question is to what? The fact that Aizen has so much interest in ichigo’s potential and had such a hand in his growth makes it plain in my opinion that he is heading in that direction. We all know that when a soul becomes a hollow it sort of explodes, only to come back together again as a hollow. The same sort of thing can be happing with Aizen, explaining why the shell was empty.

The shell that Aizen to me is similar to ichigo's when he was training with the vizard. They both left their shells stronger. And obviously with the lengthening of the hair, it is similar to ichigo’s fight against the fourth espada. Now I don’t think what Aizen has done is exactly the same, but gin told ichigo that he “knew that power.” As if it was something that he has experienced before. Yes, Aizen shell didn’t look very hollowish, but maybe it’s because ichigo hollow is maybe only at an espada level in strength while Aizen’s is at a Vastro Lord level and thus the human appearance.

And I don’t know if you noticed but on the bottom of page two it says the “dead returns to life”. One can say that ichigo died when his heart got blown out, yet he is still alive. Of course there are some major differences: Aizen hasn’t shown a mask and he seems to be in his right mind. But I think fundamentally, it’s in the same ball park. He died in order to reconstruct his soul.

3.Aizen showing up when gin starts to get a little serious.
    Kubo still hasn’t shown where gin’s heart truly is. Is he trying to make ichigo stronger? Or is he just enjoying messing with his mind? The fact that Aizen showed up so quickly either shows me that he distrust gin, as can be seen by him questioning him, or he still wants to save ichigo for something important. I think it’s a mix of both.

4.Aizen eating comment.
    First thing that came to mind was how very hollow like. Hollows devour souls out of a burning hunger, espada to gain strength. If that’s the case then that goes even more to prove that Aizen and Ichigo now share similar powers. Before ichigo hit the fourth espada (I have no idea why I can’t remember his name) with a cero point blank, he said “how hollow like.” I’ve always wondered since vizard can use hollow powers like ceros, if they could consume souls to make the hollow side of them stronger. I doubt they can because they were the first trial batch, but it might be a possibility for Aizen or even ichigo.

5.Isshin is the last man standing.
    Although barely, I think that only goes to show his strength. He still has juice left to fight while the other two, who are quite strong, are passed out on the ground.

6.Lastly, what does Aizen have against soul society?
    I know he wants to be a god, but it seems like there should be some reason for his deep hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    it was a good chapter, but if Aizen didn't need to destroy those 4 pillars, why did we have all those crappy chapters on it? Seems pointless in retrospect.
    Obviously he needed to distroy them then, and now that there are no captains in his way he changed his plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Whats the point of SS now if all the Captains are pretty much wiped? In fact who is watching SS thats worthy of praise? Maybe the Nobles?
    The point of SS has never changed: it is to balence out the souls of the living and the souls of the dead If it gets wiped out then that balence will be lost kinda like what happened when the quincys (spelling) started wiping out the hollows.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    Ok here are my thoughts on the chapter. I apologize now if it becomes the infamous “wall of text” if it does hopefully it is a beautiful wall : )

It looks much more refined and powerful than Ichigo’s. If you look closely, it hit a smaller radius which shows it is much more concentrated then how Ichigo just sprays his around.

2.Aizen chrysalis stage.
    Obviously when isshin hit him, it seemed as if nothing was inside. Aizen did say that he was “reconstructing his soul.” The question is to what? The fact that Aizen has so much interest in ichigo’s potential and had such a hand in his growth makes it plain in my opinion that he is heading in that direction. We all know that when a soul becomes a hollow it sort of explodes, only to come back together again as a hollow. The same sort of thing can be happing with Aizen, explaining why the shell was empty.

The shell that Aizen to me is similar to ichigo's when he was training with the vizard. They both left their shells stronger. And obviously with the lengthening of the hair, it is similar to ichigo’s fight against the fourth espada. Now I don’t think what Aizen has done is exactly the same, but gin told ichigo that he “knew that power.” As if it was something that he has experienced before. Yes, Aizen shell didn’t look very hollowish, but maybe it’s because ichigo hollow is maybe only at an espada level in strength while Aizen’s is at a Vastro Lord level and thus the human appearance.

And I don’t know if you noticed but on the bottom of page two it says the “dead returns to life”. One can say that ichigo died when his heart got blown out, yet he is still alive. Of course there are some major differences: Aizen hasn’t shown a mask and he seems to be in his right mind. But I think fundamentally, it’s in the same ball park. He died in order to reconstruct his soul.

Kubo still hasn’t shown where gin’s heart truly is. Is he trying to make ichigo stronger? Or is he just enjoying messing with his mind? The fact that Aizen showed up so quickly either shows me that he distrust gin, as can be seen by him questioning him, or he still wants to save ichigo for something important. I think it’s a mix of both.

4.Aizen eating comment.
    First thing that came to mind was how very hollow like. Hollows devour souls out of a burning hunger, espada to gain strength. If that’s the case then that goes even more to prove that Aizen and Ichigo now share similar powers. Before ichigo hit the fourth espada (I have no idea why I can’t remember his name) with a cero point blank, he said “how hollow like.” I’ve always wondered since vizard can use hollow powers like ceros, if they could consume souls to make the hollow side of them stronger. I doubt they can because they were the first trial batch, but it might be a possibility for Aizen or even ichigo.

Although barely, I think that only goes to show his strength. He still has juice left to fight while the other two, who are quite strong, are passed out on the ground.

I know he wants to be a god, but it seems like there should be some reason for his deep hatred.
    Kickass summary and it hit everything I was thinking of.

It would be awesome if Aizen was battling his inner hollow the entire time that battle was going on, basically on autopilot. His body cracked open just as Ichigo's did during his training and he has the eyes, why the hell not?

Chapter was sweet.

4/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Ichigo is not clever, he's just too scared to attack Aizen, lol..
    Why is Kubo drawing Ichigo as so Daft. What possible reason could it have?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    The milf vice captain of Kyouraku Shunsui
    I doubt that Phixi. His old vice captain didn't stand a chance don't think Nano will either.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-03-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

2.Aizen chrysalis stage.

4.Aizen eating comment.

Awesome, you touched on everything that I got out of this chapter, saves me making my own wall o' text and sore hands.

It was interesting on how Isshin commented and Urahara seemed to confirm that they couldn't even get a reading on how strong Aizen was because they weren't like him. Ichigo was the only person besides Gin- which is debatable- who really knew how strong Aizen was. This leads me to believe that Ichigo was the experiment and the hougyoku has served as a shortcut to get to, and probably surpass the point Ichigo has gotten to through hollowfication. If you look at it this way, that Aizen is what Ichigo's current evolution is headed for, than even the form he was in when fighting Ulquiorra was incomplete. Ichigo's final evolution will probably look just like Hichigo, Ogichi, hollow-ichigo what have you. I believe that that is the true blending of hollow and shinigami powers to where the potential of both is maximized.

I love that Aizen has a mullet now. It is so Aizen...business in the front. party in the back!

2.Aizen chrysalis stage.

4.Aizen eating comment.

Cool Story Bro!

Seriously, very nice thoughts, summarizes the chapter greatly.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto