Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Finally a new chapter and it was great. What will Allen do?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    i think he will do it. what you guys/girls think?
    I sure do hope not but if he does it will be a great twist to the story.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Umm... im kinda new at posting and stuff but does anyone no wat happened to old man zue and renee by any chance cause when the third protected everyone they didnt mention them at all and i really wanted to c the old mans reaction to kanda and alma fighting again just like they used to but way worse and for real this time again i guess.

Well we didn't physically see them in this chapter but my guess is that they survived. It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for them to die when they're two of the people who know the most about the whole second exorcist fiasco and we're not 100% finished with that arc yet.

Alma is fully regenerated. I guess Kanda has to do something quick if they want to save the third exorcists.

thats true guess that makes sense i still wish we would have seen wat happened to Kanda in the fourth illusion state. i bet its gonna be really cool.

I feel like it's suddenly starting to get interesting again. I don't know why, maybe because of the earl's offer to Allen?

And I don't know about you all, but I felt it was time we saw something of Lenalee and Lavi. Haven't seen them for ages, though it probably feels longer than it's really been since the chapters are monthly now.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

The chapters should be longer. At least make it 40+ pages. :(

^ I agree with you there. Having to wait an entire month is bad enough, but then the chapters are barely 30 pages? I feel a bit...let down :(

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

I was really surprised. But in truth i hope he leaves. It would be really interesting to see what happens since him ant the 14th basically have "similar" goals

i dont think he goes but i think the hittler guy spines it in a bad way and i want to see more of the other exorcists