Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

D.Gray-Man 195 Discussion / 196 Predictions

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I still like these buttons. Sorry we forgot to release here formally, hope you enjoy.

i think he will do it. what you guys/girls think?
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    i think he will do it. what you guys/girls think?
    You mean go with the Noahs? I dunno... You have to figure that Link will make it near enough at some point to talk him out of it; either that or Kanda will finish off Alma and the point will be moot.

I wasn't really expecting the Millennium Earl to pull something like that. Interesting~~

I think Allen will try to go with them with the hopes of fishing them off from the inside or something. And hopefully Kanda or Link or someone (although Link seems like he has his own stuff to be dealing with at the moment) will beat his ass back to the order when he does.

Yay for Lavi and Lenalee in this chapter though! However fleetingly!! They need to actually start being relevant again, Lavi especially. I miss him ;^;

If Crown Clown sees the Thirds as enemies and attacks automatically, will this not also hold true of the Noahs?

And if the Thirds are Akuma, why no response from Allen's left eye before, during, or after Tokusa's transformation? I always thought it was an involuntary reflex.

good but hectic chapter, almost too hectic actually.

anyway, talk about a "oh sh*t" moment. for a minute there i really thought reever, johnny and company were dead. glad that it turned out they weren't.

and i really don't like seeing alma this way. though i'm almost 100% certain that kanda will end up killing him eventually. i still can't help but foolishly hope that somehow, someway he ends up turning back into the oh so adorable person he was.

as for allen, like others i think he'll choose to go with them, but something will happen to prevent him from actually going.

Allen is the type of guy to go to any lengths to save his friends, like with Suman and back on the ark.

Him actually going with the Noah is hard to see happening though. Something will most likely prevent him from doing so, or like Nagumo said Kanda will take care of Alma in turn giving Allen no reason to go.

Things got pretty crazy this time around, the 3rd exorcists may be more of a liability if they can still be influenced by the Earl. It was a nice chap.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

This chapter did a lot of things that made me love the series to begin with too. I actually felt sad at the beginning, which is something this series hasn't pulled off for me for close to 50 chapters. I'm actually excited for next month's chapter as well, which again, this series hasn't really done for me for around the past 50 chapters.

Hoshino also did a great job with the pacing, thanks to the extra pages. She's always had issues with cramming too much into one chapter (or sometimes even page) and making everything look like a clusterfuck, forcing me to reread it just so I can get what happened. This chapter had loads going on and I understood every bit of it on the first read.

This was a really great chapter. Bravo, Hoshino.

I'm really pissed that Johnny is still alive...