Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 407 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Aizen and co. are in the dangai. And there's the Guardian. (Koutotsu - the Train thing inside the Dangai)

The reiatsu around it's gone, so logically, ... so they should hurry, says Gin

However, Aizen breaks the Koutotsu into tiny pieces. After some more lines - "Would you come? To the edge of reason, which is why we are headed to SS," says Aizen.

Ichigo and co. Ichigo says "eh?" to Isshin's words and gets headbutted by Isshin.

"It's no use talking about it all over again", answers Ichigo. "Don't you understand?!", says Isshin, "that monstrous reiatsu means we can't win for sure." says Ichigo.

"With those words, that means you understand his reiatsu... and the deep meaning to those words."

"Let's go." Even though Ichigo doesn't answer back. "If you're not coming, then you're not protecting anyone if you're just gonna sit there and cry." he says.

"Think about what Aizen being in SS means, if you're not going, then everyone in Karakura will be butchered by Aizen." Ichigo remembers Tatsuki and co. With that thought his feelings change and he asks Isshin to open a senkaimon.

Aizen arrives at SS. Karakura's situated a bit farther off, in a separate location. "Well, it ain't my fault but theirs, " says Gin.

Ichigo and company progress through the dangai. Isshin notices that the Koutotsu is missing.

"The Koutotsu is gone, that it's not here now is pretty convenient."

Just like the dangai's name, from the real word to SS, it's a place where time and space ceases to exist.

That's why the Koutotsu is here, so that anything that enters here doesn't exist for long.

Since it's not here now means I can teach you, says Isshin.

Ichigo asks what it is.

The final Getsuga Tenshou", say Isshin.

Karakura town in SS. Keigo opens his eyes. And then Aizen enters Karakura. To be continued.
    Pictures:

Sorry if I didn't do it correctly. Mods can alter my post if seemed necessary.
    Last edited by thsv; 06-09-2010 at 08:25 PM.

Bleach Bleach 407 Spoiler Discussion thread

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Jeeez dont half ass making spoiler threads ....always two there are a discussion and a spoiler thread no more no less. ~ My Yoda

Anyways this is going to be good

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Sorry, haven't posted here in a while and forgot about the discussion thread.

Seems Bleach is going to turn into DBZ for a second with the time chamber situation going on.

Yeah would be awesome if they trained inside the gate where time perhaps flows differently than in normal space.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Ha, saw this one coming

such a stupid chapter nothing special is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    such a stupid chapter nothing special is happening.
    Why is it stupid?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    halaros something actually is happening being taught new moves is an actual good idea something that aizen might not be able to foresee and in all honesty what were u expecting to happen, this was a smart way to continue from the way last week ended

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    halaros something actually is happening being taught new moves is an actual good idea something that aizen might not be able to foresee and in all honesty what were u expecting to happen, this was a smart way to continue from the way last week ended
    with aizens strength as it is now just learning some moves wont be enough.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    with aizens strength as it is now just learning some moves wont be enough.
    it might not be enough to defeat aizen but its an effort whats the point of entering another battle when the opponent already knows your current moves ain't gonna do much

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry