View Poll Results: Sharingan VS Rinnegan

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sharingan

17 23.94%
  • Rinnegan

54 76.06%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Rinnegan has shown power over souls, sight similar to Byakugan, the ability to have six bodies, all of which can see everything every body sees, can use all 6 chakra types to maximum efficiency, one body can read minds, one can do powerful and rapid summons, one seems to be kinda like a machine that can fire missiles that do great damage, and probably more shit I forgot. Exactly, its more versatile but still easier for a MS user to win a fight. You can fight some one with Rinnegan if you are strong enough but tsukuyomi is an instant win at least in theory.

Quote Originally Posted by alexrock23 View Post
    You can fight some one with Rinnegan if you are strong enough but tsukuyomi is an instant win at least in theory.
    The same thing applies to both doujutsu: no run-of-the-mill ninja can win 1vs1 against either of them, but an extraordinary ninja should be able to hold their ground or even win either fight.

I think that Rinnegan would win (even with only the powers we've seen so far), mainly because its powers allow to take the sharingan user by surprise and overwhelm him. Besides, a rinnegan user with 6 bodies could look at the sharingan user from 6 different angles and never his eyes, which means reaction times would still be good and Tsukuyomi is out of the picture.

I wonder what would happen if the chakra/jutsu-absorbing Pein was hit by Susano'o or Amaterasu though... anyone care to venture a[n educated] guess?

The fat pain can just absorb the Amaterasu (IN THEORY). Shinra Tensei can push the Susano'o away (IN THEORY). A Sharingan can't win against a Rinnegan, let's not be ridiculous.

The only possible way is to find the original by surprise somehow, hope he or she doesn't know that the Sharingan user is gone and that he/she's not a skilled ninja (probably impossible), and stab him/her in a vital point. If you think about it, if a cripple in a metagross wheelchair can operate the Rinnegan so perfectly, what would a non-cripple do with it?

On top of that, Sharingan's genjutsu won't work to all 6 if the Rinnegan user is smart (if not, refer to the above point).

So all that's left is the crappy jutsu that takes large amounts of chakra used by Kakashi's MS, but hey let's not go into that. Oh and that shield that comes with susano'o, can it change its form to block against big ass rhinos, birds, chameleon-chimera things, cerberuses, bulls? All at the same time while attempting to seal them all with that blade? MAYBE, but can it change its form fast enough to block against missles, and all other jutsu fired by the Rgn user? Good luck with that.
    Not mentioning getting pulled or pushed while using susano'o.

I'm not even gonna bother with Sasuke's shit susano'o version.

So lets say a Rinnegan user doesn't have to split their powers up like Nagato and was just one body like the Sage was. Sharingan would not stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So lets say a Rinnegan user doesn't have to split their powers up like Nagato and was just one body like the Sage was. Sharingan would not stand a chance.
    That's all there is to it.

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by hand banana View Post
    so lets say a rinnegan user doesn't have to split their powers up like nagato and was just one body like the sage was. Sharingan would not stand a chance.
    qed

we all ready seen a Sharingan vs. Rinnegan and how the Sharingan got pwned like never before.

Quote Originally Posted by Riceman View Post
    we all ready seen a Sharingan vs. Rinnegan and how the Sharingan got pwned like never before.
    Are you referring to the Juubi?

Hatake Kakashi VS. Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Riceman View Post
    Hatake Kakashi VS. Pain
    Fair enough.