View Poll Results: Sharingan VS Rinnegan

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sharingan

    17 23.94%
  • Rinnegan

    54 76.06%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 151 to 154 of 154
  1. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,274
    Naruto did win that fight but its quite obvious that Nagato was by far the more powerful of the two. Nagato would have won the fight on multiple occasions if others had not interviened. Nagato fought the entire village before Naruto even showed up and it was Shima who did the summoning. I really don't see how it can be argued that Naruto was on par with Nagato at the time of their battle. Naruto won but the strongest person doesn't always win, that has been shown throughout the series repeatedly. It seems quite obvious that the situation was stacked against Nagato to make his defeat at that time realistic. It isn't all that different from the situation that occured between Sasuke and Itachi. Those battles where set up for Naruto and Sasuke to win because that is what needed to happen but based on the circumstances of those battles it is obvious that the ones who died were the stronger ones. That's just the way it is.

  2. #152
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    damm..you are not smart.

    nagato had already fought and destroyed konoha! etc etc etc

    and naruto didn't had the chakra!!!!!! if he tried something, he would had a stroke or something. but even if he had, nagato could repelled him. why not? he had the chakra.
    lol.

    besides the point, dumb dumb...

    naruto had chakra. remember the sage eyes combined with the kyuubi eyes?

    nagato could try to repel and see where that gets him. the chakra rod failed already.

    there's a reason why he uses the pain technique to keep himself separated and safe from his enemies.

    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Naruto did win that fight but its quite obvious that Nagato was by far the more powerful of the two. Nagato would have won the fight on multiple occasions if others had not interviened. Nagato fought the entire village before Naruto even showed up and it was Shima who did the summoning. I really don't see how it can be argued that Naruto was on par with Nagato at the time of their battle. Naruto won but the strongest person doesn't always win, that has been shown throughout the series repeatedly. It seems quite obvious that the situation was stacked against Nagato to make his defeat at that time realistic. It isn't all that different from the situation that occured between Sasuke and Itachi. Those battles where set up for Naruto and Sasuke to win because that is what needed to happen but based on the circumstances of those battles it is obvious that the ones who died were the stronger ones. That's just the way it is.
    exactly...
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  3. #153
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    lol.

    besides the point, dumb dumb...

    naruto had chakra. remember the sage eyes combined with the kyuubi eyes?

    nagato could try to repel and see where that gets him. the chakra rod failed already.

    there's a reason why he uses the pain technique to keep himself separated and safe from his enemies.


    exactly...
    yes! and the reason is: i can't move with gedo's black rods on his back!! and he is phisically weak (again, because gedo mazo). still, he is able to use a lot of techs, like shinra tensei. and naruto would need to be at least six tailed to resist against the weakest shinra tensei.

    the rod failed not because nagato was weak, but because naruto was full of hate (mental strenght). the hate is nothing against something that is so complex like shinra tensei.

    let's see.. naruto had chakra?yes..enough chakra to talk. sage chakra is naruto's normal chakra plus natural energy. naruto's normal chakra was so low that even without using it (besides talking) it disappeared (with the natural energy). if naruto tried something, he would have fainted. well, even without that, he fainted.

  4. #154
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    yes! and the reason is: i can't move with gedo's black rods on his back!! and he is phisically weak (again, because gedo mazo). still, he is able to use a lot of techs, like shinra tensei. and naruto would need to be at least six tailed to resist against the weakest shinra tensei.

    the rod failed not because nagato was weak, but because naruto was full of hate (mental strenght). the hate is nothing against something that is so complex like shinra tensei.

    let's see.. naruto had chakra?yes..enough chakra to talk. sage chakra is naruto's normal chakra plus natural energy. naruto's normal chakra was so low that even without using it (besides talking) it disappeared (with the natural energy). if naruto tried something, he would have fainted. well, even without that, he fainted.
    no, naruto did it with normal shadow clones too.

    no, the rod failed because of the chakra reserve of the kyuubi; remember? http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page004.html

    he still had the kyuubi's chakra, if naruto had to fight, he could have easily kept going. BUT since it didn't lead to that, naruto didn't have to rely on the kyuubi's chakra or sage mode. instead he talked, let nagato sacrifice himself, talk to konan, walk back, and collapse due to need of rest.

    if he did need to continue the fight though, best believe he would with the help of adrenaline, kyuubi chakra, and sage chakra
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •