-Push objects (Shinra Tensei)
-Pull objects (Bansho Ten'in)
-Create Land masses (Chibaku Tensei, So6P created the Moon, and Nagato created the smaller one)
-Fly (As seen by God realm, he was drifting towards the top of Konoha and then hovering over Konoha)
- There is a time interval when using gravity manipulation. It's 5 seconds for a medium powered version of shinra Tensei and even more delay for a high powered version(One that destroyed Konoha). Unknown if it's related to users chakra reserves or standard.
2)Revive the dead
(Gedou Rinne Tensei)
- It seems you can only revive those who have died recently.
- It hasn't been stated if there's a time interval, the mechanics of this jutsu is largely unknown. Tobi wanted Nagato to use this jutsu for an unknown purpose, if we knew this, this could help us understand the jutsu's limits.
- Nagato shaped-shifted living shinobi and the So6P is known to be able to reincarnate as other people throughout the ages, Nagato is the reincarnation of the So6P in this era.
- Also worth noting Pain shaped shifted a living sacrifice to copy Itachi, Itachi was able to use the sharingan but couldn't use any Mangekyo Sharingan techniques due the chakra Pain allocated to the Itachi's copy. Other than Edo tensei there aren't any other clone/transformation techniques able to use bloodline limits.
4)Able to summon the ancient summoning, Gedou Mazo
Tobi stated the So6P created a sealing technique to seal and split the Juubi's chakra, could this be it?
- Is the origins of the Chakra Disruption Blades
- Able to absorb chakra and souls (Tailed beasts, shinobi etc..)
- Causes extreme damage to the user (During the Hanzo fight, Nagato became permanently paralyzed)
5)Affinities of all Nature manipulations and light/dark manipulations
Still need to train to use the elements but don't need to train as long and can you use strong jutsus in that element's field due to the affinity.
6)Can control people/summons with chakra
Very different to genjutsu, genjutsu attempts to regulate the opponents chakra flow to the brain to keep the target within the illusion created. Rinnegan users use their chakra to force control of their target's movements by overpowering their chakra of the entitle body (like being possessed).
-Shared Rinnegan eye vision among the controlled.
-Nagato controlled the six pains and his summons with his chakra via Chakra Disruption Blades and tried to control Naruto
, but Naruto overpowered it.
-So6P controlled the Juubi before he sealed it within himself.
- Nagato was limited to using one technique per controlled target, this may be Nagato's chakra reserve limitation or technique limitation.
- There's still a lot of mystery regarding the Rinnegan's degree of control. The big question being how did the So6p control the Juubi's movements in order to seal it within himself? It appears he controlled the Juubi without the Chakra Disruption Blades and this is assuming So6p's level of control is restricted to the target's movements like Nagato via the Chakra Disruption Blades.
7)Can absorb any ninjutsu technique
8)Can absorb chakra from targets
9)Can rip souls out of people and read minds
10)Can see Chakra
(not natural energy though)
Although it can't distinguish between chakra such as via its color
-Awoken from a distressed situation like the Mangekyo Sharingan, but once activated the Rinnegan is permanent.
12)Transplant-ability to a foreign shinobi
-Unknown effects/side effects, Madara implanted 1 of the 2 rinnegans he stole from nagato into his left eye socket.
The key evidence we have at the moment to suggest all these are in fact rinnegan abilities is that most of these were in common with the So6P(No's 1,3,5,6,10). Also Konan told us the Rinnegan granted Nagato the techniques of all 6 six Pains (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page001.html
). And finally once Madara implanted the rinnegan in his left eye he could have used the same mind reading ability Nagato used during the Konoha invasion on Yamato (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page010.html