Naruto Sasuke - a S ranked NINJA?!?!?!

With all that Sasuke has done know, joining Akatsuki, kidnapping a jinchuriki (sort of), interrupting the five kage summit, trying to kill Raikage, and killing hokage Danzo (can be debated if he was really made hokage or just manipulated the voters), does this make him a S ranked ninja now? Just want to know

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Uchiha View Post
    With all that Sasuke has done know, joining Akatsuki, kidnapping a jinchuriki (sort of), interrupting the five kage summit, trying to kill Raikage, and killing hokage Danzo (can be debated if he was really made hokage or just manipulated the voters), does this make him a S ranked ninja now? Just want to know
    Interim candidate hokage Danzou. Sasuke's been an S-class ninja soon as he unlocked his Mangekyou. He was already defeating or fighting on par with S-class ninjas before (Akatsuki) but after gaining the offensive/defensive power of the Mangekyou, that put him close to Itachi level, now him having gained EMS, he surpassed Itachi.

Only in strength. Not in mind or coolness factor. <-- which is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Uchiha View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    Sasuke's pretty cool. Stop hatin.

How can you not call this cool?

Spoiler!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    You forgot skill.. It's not like you to slip like that Trigun..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Notice, I emphasized "cool factor"; to hell with everything else.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Interim candidate hokage Danzou. Sasuke's been an S-class ninja soon as he unlocked his Mangekyou. He was already defeating or fighting on par with S-class ninjas before (Akatsuki) but after gaining the offensive/defensive power of the Mangekyou, that put him close to Itachi level, now him having gained EMS, he surpassed Itachi.
    i wouldnt say he surpassed itachi with ems. sure he has power but he has made a lot of stupid choices. itachi would still wipe the floor with him

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Sasuke has been S-class since Shippuden began he just developed and refined his skill more as Uchihas become stronger through battle.

Also its pointless to compare Sasuke to Itachi as it is to compare Naruto to Minato they will never be the same but they will surpass them in their own way.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Simply searching on 'Sasuke' in thread titles, results in a lot of threads discussing him. I don't see the need of another thread discussing the same stuff again.