4 10.53%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.26%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    here are some things i noticed in this chaper:

1. Gin told ichigo to run

My conclusions: Aizen really is going to kill everyone and create the key and ichigo's only chance will be to get away now and live to fight another day, hopefully when he is more emotionally prepared to fight. Thus that would also mean that gin is in fact a "god killer" or least helping in the god killing. A comment gin said that i am surprised nobody here really caught was when he said that aizen fused with the cube thingy when he wasn't looking. That is a subtle hint that gin is infact watching aizens every move especially he's power ups.

2. Gin commented on ichigo's mask being brittle. First of all, how would he know that? And this isnt the first time that ichigo's new mask has been brought up. When he first pulled it out he said it felt heavy. I think there is a lot more going on with ichigo's powers that we arent aware of yet. We know that ichigo is one of kind and probably the most unique charater in the storyline.

3. Aizen admiting that urahara was smarter than him. That is good news because up till now, aizen has been destroying people physically and mentally. He has this all planned out. But urahara is the one person that can balence it out hopefully. Obviously urahara has been planning this assult for sometime, and if nothing works im sure he has a finanly trick up his sleve that just might kill everyone, but be strong enough to at least slow aizen down for a couple of months. enough time for ichigo to get is shit together.

4. Lastly, I dont think the comparisons to dragonball and ichico dad make any since. First of all people, this isnt the first time we've seen ichigo's dad use that technique. Think back to When he was fighting that fisher hollow thingy, he sliced him in half without even moving. I remember being confused back then about how he did that, but now its obvious.

Come on guys, they are blood relatives, something that hasnt really been explained how it works. And on top of that, this is the first time, in 405 chapters that this has happened. I don't think it will become a technique that anyone can use. Infact, i dont think the technique is really all that important. What i think is being displayed is the connection between ichigo and his father and his powers. That has a more major role in the story line then both of them having the same technique. Who is to say that if anyone from soul society were to sleep with a human, the offspring would have a variation of the same power? And if there swords powers come from their soul, then shouldnt people with similar souls have similar powers???

Hopely ichigo's current version of the technique is not stronger than his dad's.

I honestly cant see why people think bleach is going to end soon. There are so many unanswered questions that are going to be important to the story line, and the fact that gin just might be letting ichigo slip away could be showing that there is more coming down the road. Ichigo has a lot a growing to do, and the death of his father could be the thing that pushes him to be stronger emotional and mentally, or just go ape crazy and own everyone in his path.

I know bleach is kinda known for its art and i know alot of people dont really like aizens current form. But look at him, he has no facial feature except for his eyes, yet kubo has mangage to still show his personality just with his eyes. I think a lot of people that complain about bleach are just spoiled. I started ready bleach late, so i went through about 300 chapters in a week and i gotta say it was amazing. Now that i have to wait weekly for chapter yes sometimes the story line doesnt seem that great or we think he has no idea where he is going with this, but i think when it is finanlly complete and we read it from cover to end, it will be alot more enjoyable. Cut the man some slack, i mean if people had to read something like harry potter only one chapter a week, im sure they would not like it as much.

and a copy cat sword would be really cool. oh and im a long time reader, but dont post a lot so go easy.
    Last edited by bigjara; 05-27-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post

My conclusions: Aizen really is going to kill everyone and create the key and ichigo's only chance will be to get away now and live to fight another day, hopefully when he is more emotionally prepared to fight. Thus that would also mean that gin is in fact a "god killer" or least helping in the god killing. A comment gin said that i am surprised nobody here really caught was when he said that aizen fused with the cube thingy when he wasn't looking. That is a subtle hint that gin is infact watching aizens every move especially he's power ups.

2. Gin commented on ichigo's mask being brittle. First of all, how would he know that? And this isnt the first time that ichigo's new mask has been brought up. When he first pulled it out he said it felt heavy. I think there is a lot more going on with ichigo's powers that we arent aware of yet. We know that ichigo is one of kind and probably the most unique charater in the storyline.

3. Aizen admiting that urahara was smarter than him. That is good news because up till now, aizen has been destroying people physically and mentally. He has this all planned out. But urahara is the one person that can balence it out hopefully.

4. Lastly, I dont think the comparisons to dragonball and ichico dad make any since. First of all people, this isnt the first time we've seen ichigo's dad use that technique. Think back to When he was fighting that fisher hollow thingy, he sliced him in half without even moving. I remember being confused back then about how he did that, but now its obvious.

Come on guys, they are blood relatives, something that hasnt really been explained how it works. And on top of that, this is the first time, in 405 chapters that this has happened. I don't think it will become a technique that anyone can use. Infact, i dont think the technique is really all that important. What i think is being displayed is the connection between ichigo and his father and his powers. That has a more major role in the story line then both of them having the same technique. Who is to say that if anyone from soul society were to sleep with a human, the offspring would have a variation of the same power? And if there swords powers come from their soul, then shouldnt people with similar souls have similar powers???

Hopely ichigo's current version of the technique is not stronger than his dad's.

I honestly cant see why people think bleach is going to end soon. There are so many unanswered questions that are going to be important to the story line, and the fact that gin just might be letting ichigo slip away could be showing that there is more coming down the road. Ichigo has a lot a growing to do, and the death of his father could be the thing that pushes him to be stronger emotional and mentally, or just go ape crazy and own everyone in his path.

and a copy cat sword would be really cool. oh and im a long time reader, but dont post a lot so go easy.
    I liked your post, especially your analysis on Gin. I proposed the same thing with the "Kameshini" and "Deicide" symbolism last week. I didn't catch the subtle hints either, we'll see if it pans out the way you analyzed. I also think there's no reason to have our panties in a bunch over the Getsuga Tenshou thing. Like you said, there are still a couple of non-contradictory explanations that may come up.

Very nice use of paragraphs and numbering BTW. A very readable proverbial "wall of text" .

I think Gin told him to run just to break Ichigo further and make him even more uneasy about himself, hes not even worthy to fight someone like Gin much less Aizen.

Liked the getsuga tensho, looked more refined and not a huge blast of reiatsu that does nothing lol

Either way interesting chapter, lots to learn in the future if they survive this haha
    A pie in the sky?

gins comment that he fused with hogyoku when he wasnt watching also means that they dont trust each other.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    gins comment that he fused with hogyoku when he wasnt watching also means that they dont trust each other.
    Good point. I think gin will have a huge role on how events turn out. So it's going to be interesting seeing which side he truly is on.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

correction this is the first time we've seein isshin use getsuga tenshou. he just cut grand fisher

I'm not sayin you're wrong about the whole father son connection but as i stated before getsuga tenshou isn't rocket science so if isshin did copy it or rather originated it i wouldn't be surprised.

other than that good statement.

oh and bleach pretty much is a hack of dragonball and naruto but then again what manga isn't similar to another in some way

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Good point. I think gin will have a huge role on how events turn out. So it's going to be interesting seeing which side he truly is on.
    gin is probably on his selfs side.i think that both him and aizen know that they wiil betray each other in the future.

We know that ichigo is one of kind and probably the most unique charater in the storyline.
    I hope so. Because one by one, Ichigo's attributes which make him unique are disappearing one by one.

1. Big ass sword in the beginning? Turned out to be nothing special really.

2. Bankai? A bunch of people have this now.

3. Hollow mask? Hey! A bunch of others also have this now too!

4. He still has Getsuga Tenshou! Nah, not anymore.

He still is the only human-shinigami hybrid, and with hollow characteristics as well. All he has to do is fire reiatsu arrows and he's like an amalgamation of everything that is Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    gin is probably on his selfs side.i think that both him and aizen know that they wiil betray each other in the future.
    yeah, just because gin turns on aizen, doesn’t mean he necessarily switched sides. He could just be using ichigo to weaken or get aizen out the way so he can unleash his own plans.

I'd actually like that much more cause then you would multiple villains competing against each other with different goals in mind. It could give the story a little more depth.