4 10.53%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.26%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Me and POW already decided that its the sharingan Zanpakatou.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    up until now we never really seen a father son story in bleach so we never knew father n son could have same abillity but byukuya father loks like he had same power as byukuya and quincys father is same as ishida, but stil as surprising as it was i didnt liek it , kubo is messing bleach up nicely, the hueco mundo arc was awesome up until ichigos fight with ulquuioora, but after tha it went downhill to where we are now
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

In the light of Ishin using Getsuga Tenshou, it is obvious that He is the original Weilder of the Technique, and that Ichigo's Shinigami powers derive from him.

I think what we should do is to try and connect the dots henceforth.

Isshin is a Captain Class Shinigami.
    Ishin Came to live in the Mortal world.
    Ishin lost or gave up his Shinigami powers.
    Ishin is an aquaintance/freind/cohort of Urahara
    During Ishin's Tenure on Earth he sire Ichigo who was born with High spiritual power.
    Urahara Manipulated Ichigo to revive his Shinigami Powers, and to become a Vaizard WITHOUT using Hougoukyu
    Ishin is aware of Uharaha's Manipulations on his son, and he has no qualms about it.
    Ishin regains his Shinigami powers AFTER Ichigo's Shinigami and Hollow powers have firnly developed.
    Now we see Ishin Using the same Attack that Ichigo does.

Conclussions:

1) Ichigo's powers derive from Isshin (obviously).

2) Zangetsu is Probably an Offshoot (like a potato bud) of Isshins own Zanpakutou.

3) Ichigo's whole life has been a Shinigami experiment

4) Old Man Yamamoto Genrusai (or perhaps even Squad Zero) probably authorized Uharaha's and Ishin's experiment to create A new Shinigami Class (Ichigo the first), born with Natural Hollow Powers, Without the Use of Hougoukyu, perhaps after hougoukyu was abandoned as too risky.

5) Uharaha (That Rascal) could have done it all without permission, but you have to wonder why Soul Society did not Capture Isshin and bring him back, or why the Captains or at least some of them were too lenient on Ichigo's group during the SS arc.

6) It is possible that the Higher ups were made aware of (or suspected) Aizen's Betrayal of SS, shortly after the first Vaizards were made, and Uharaha was asked to destroy/Neutralize Hougoukyu, and device a counter strategy to Aizen.

7) But then again he could have simply done these things himself although you wonder why Urahara's activities were not closely monitored. One possibility is that Yoruichi as a Shihoin one of SS four founding clans arranged the whole deal.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    In the light of Ishin using Getsuga Tenshou, it is obvious that He is the original Weilder of the Technique, and that Ichigo's Shinigami powers derive from him.

During Ishin's Tenure on Earth he sire Ichigo who was born with High spiritual power.
    Urahara Manipulated Ichigo to revive his Shinigami Powers, and to become a Vaizard WITHOUT using Hougoukyu
    Ishin is aware of Uharaha's Manipulations on his son, and he has no qualms about it.
    Ishin regains his Shinigami powers AFTER Ichigo's Shinigami and Hollow powers have firnly developed.

Conclussions:

2) Zangetsu is Probably an Offshoot (like a potato bud) of Isshins own Zanpakutou.

4) Old Man Yamamoto Genrusai (or perhaps even Squad Zero) probably authorized Uharaha's and Ishin's experiment to create A new Shinigami Class (Ichigo the first), born with Natural Hollow Powers, Without the Use of Hougoukyu, perhaps after hougoukyu was abandoned as too risky.

5) Uharaha (That Rascal) could have done it all without permission, but you have to wonder why Soul Society did not Capture Isshin and bring him back, or why the Captains or at least some of them were too lenient on Ichigo's group during the SS arc.

6) It is possible that the Higher ups were made aware of (or suspected) Aizen's Betrayal of SS, shortly after the first Vaizards were made, and Uharaha was asked to destroy/Neutralize Hougoukyu, and device a counter strategy to Aizen.

7) But then again he could have simply done these things himself although you wonder why Urahara's activities were not closely monitored. One possibility is that Yoruichi as a Shihoin one of SS four founding clans arranged the whole deal.
    Nice assessment of the situation. I agree, much of it is possible.

My jaw hit the floor from the last two pages...

Conclussions:

I too love these theories.

Something is obviously afoot with Ichigo's past, hence Isshin not wanting Aizen to speak about it. Isshin no doubt is the originator of the move so I don't understand the complaints.

Having only two people use the move throughout the entire series doesn't bother me. Especially when those two people are blood related. Calling in it a Rasengan or Kamehameha seems a bit much to me. Now had Renji, Rukia, Grimmjow, etc used it then I could agree.

Conclussions:

I disagree on the part where Isshin allowed Urahara to experiment on his son and that it would've been known to Gotei 13. If that had been the case, why did the play stupid and tried to catch Ichigo and co during the SS arc?

I wouldn't call it an experimentation per se, in that Urahara consciously did it for his own or others' ends but Ichigo's, rather as a last resort to allow Ichigo regain his shinigami powers and find his own. If Urahara would've been able to use another technique which was less dangerous then I thnk he would've. It should also be noticable that Urahara did not have the hogukyoku in possession when this happened, because it was at the time located inside Rukia's body. It is important to note that while Urahara might've been aware of the effects, it seems so far that it was in fact Aizen who did plan all this. Aizen for example forced Ichigo to loose his powers in the first place, by sending Byakuya to retrieve Rukia. Aizen knew that Byakuya would find Ichigo weak and would merely attempt to destroy his source of shinigami powers instead of kiling him. Furthermore, it is impossible to tell for how long Aizen controlled Central room 46, but as it seem so far, Central room 46 has superior authority over Yama-jii, so again I find it questionable that the others knew.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    getsuga is like the kamehameha, its one characters signature move yet everybody can use it lol.

all getsuga tenshou is its a consentrated blast of spirit energy from the blade, how hard is that to copy

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Hitsugaya also has a Getsuga Tenshou-like Ice Attack.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    really you can just argue that its a modified cero. shinigami just use it

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN