13 34.21%
  • |3| Average

4 10.53%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.26%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ok, this is getting weird. Aren't zanpaktou susposed to be unique? So how come Isshin have Zangetsu attack? Father/Son doesnt mean they have the same zanpaktou? Oh well, Squadzero is right by saying ti the new kamehameha wave, same shit as rasengan... Guess only one piece and fairy tail are keeping it uniqueness.

@Squadzero, Zanpaktou are "part of the shinigami's Soul" or so it susposed to be, just like how Ichigo could call ti from his soul many time. Yoruichi should be able to do the same.

^maybe zangetsu has a twin brother... that's all I could think of

Then it would be a dual sword zanpaktou similar to the one in soull society right now lmao. Anyhow, I really dunno what Kubo is doing with his manga.

All zanpakuto are unique. That's characterized by the designs of the guards. But I guess there's nothing saying that zanpakutos have to be unique in their abilities as well.

ok I read it....

The end.

3.5/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Ichigo gets his power from Isshin so maybe thats why he also has a zangetsu.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Maybe Isshin just copied the technique from Ichigo,I mean it's not like getsuga is some magical ability that couldn't be copied,Urahara used a similar attack when he trained Ichigo if I remember correctly and Zaraki has a similar last resort move also.I think It's plausible that Isshin used getsuga without his zanpakutou in shikai since change in his swords shape didn't happen.I wouldn't exclude a father-son explanation yet but IMO it seems more unlikely.
    Spoiler!

Alright, So let have every single shinigami use getsuga tenshou, the only signature move of Ichigo That's like Sasuke using rasengan then having Sakura do the same. Or Zoro using gomu gomu no style attack...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Ok, this is getting weird. Aren't zanpaktou susposed to be unique? So how come Isshin have Zangetsu attack? Father/Son doesnt mean they have the same zanpaktou? Oh well, Squadzero is right by saying ti the new kamehameha wave, same shit as rasengan... Guess only one piece and fairy tail are keeping it uniqueness.

@Squadzero, Zanpaktou are "part of the shinigami's Soul" or so it susposed to be, just like how Ichigo could call ti from his soul many time. Yoruichi should be able to do the same.
    The attack doesn't have to be unique to the zanpakuto. There's no real indication they must be. Furthermore, it is possible that two or more peoples can link to the same zanpakuto according to the second movie, although it indeeds goes against the original lore.

I don't think it is too farfatched that Isshin and Ichigo can perform similar attacks though, because they are related and are most likely very similar in terms of personality and character traits. Like father, like son, you know? So even if both of them do not share Zangetsu, it could be Isshin is connected to a zanpakuto who is very similar to Zangetsu but not Zangetsu per se. Like an older version of Zangetsu, perhaps?

The chapter felt way too short, too :(

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Alright, So let have every single shinigami use getsuga tenshou, the only signature move of Ichigo That's like Sasuke using rasengan then having Sakura do the same. Or Zoro using gomu gomu no style attack...
    Kubo seems to go that way.lol
    Spoiler!