10 23.26%
  • |3| Average

4 9.30%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.65%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.33%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    i find it ironic that Ace gets the fruit that allows him to have ability to control fire.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Let me guess, dragon is gonna wtfpwn the fire with his insane wind devil fruit power, and sabo is going to join his crew,

Sigh, left at such a time. I really wanna continue reading D:

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

Quote Originally Posted by hakomsg View Post
    Whoa great chapter. I bet it's Ivankov. Heavy stuff. Reflects the situation on the earth today... the divide between indifferent elites and the struggling poor...
    thats the whole thing with ODA. if u havent realized. he tries to teach us a message of the world today in hidden meanings like the book animal farm...total satire.

For example the government manipulating the history is a total great example, and the conflicts of real justice vs evil justice...

this is why oda is a genius beyond dragon ball z as he goes over important issues in a very good story...too bad everyones still a sleeping sheep and doesnt get the message oda is trying to teach everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrape2 View Post
    thats the whole thing with ODA. if u havent realized. he tries to teach us a message of the world today in hidden meanings like the book animal farm...total satire.

For example the government manipulating the history is a total great example, and the conflicts of real justice vs evil justice...

this is why oda is a genius beyond dragon ball z as he goes over important issues in a very good story...too bad everyones still a sleeping sheep and doesnt get the message oda is trying to teach everyone.
    Cool story bro!

Anyway, can't wait to see who that woman is.

Holy shit its Dragon! "Here he comes to save the day."

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i wonder if Dragon and the celestial dragons are going to meet, probably the reason why M.D. Dragon is their in the first place

WHOA!!! Awesome chap!!! definitely a 5/5. I don't think it was Ivankov, he won't dare to call Dragon Babe. And about the weather being windy will rekindle the Dragons DF thread again for sure.

Oda is one hell of a storyteller.

I enjoyed this chapter a lot.

Dragon's appearance was just exciting. Some hints in the chapter has me to believe that he has some type of wind power or the air based power. Mostly like Logia.

Sabo i believe joined the revolution due to the concern of citizens and of course ''his brothers". Also the dislike toward the nobles. The only doubt i have of Sabo being alive is that annoying thought i have ... why didn't he appear during Ace's execution? Hopefully things will get cleared up sooner or later.

Awesome chapter though ! ^O^

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by willyum View Post
    I enjoyed this chapter a lot.

Dragon's appearance was just exciting. Some hints in the chapter has me to believe that he has some type of wind power or the air based power. Mostly like Logia.

Sabo i believe joined the revolution due to the concern of citizens and of course ''his brothers". Also the dislike toward the nobles. The only doubt i have of Sabo being alive is that annoying thought i have ... why didn't he appear during Ace's execution? Hopefully things will get cleared up sooner or later.

Awesome chapter though ! ^O^
    probably because the revolutionary army was resucing prisoners/Robin
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/546/01/
    the hat looks similar to sabo...but not exactly....possibilitiy? mayhbe
    same hair color, but not same style