Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriebs View Post
    My guess would be that Ichigo got his Zanpakto from his father....

Yes it's stated that every sword is different and no two are the same, and this might sound pretty stupid but where do shinigami come from?
    Shinigami are souls with a high level of innate Spiritual Energy, recruited from the ranks of the residents and nobility of the Soul Society. Shinigami use their Zanpakutō, supernatural swords that are the manifestation of their owners' power, to perform soul burials on Pluses.

What i mean by this is there haven't been any "oh my father was a captain blha blah blahy" at least from what i remember. Basically what i'm saying is maybe the zanpakto are like a bloodline, like they get passed along. I dont remember anyone being related in the series....

let the flaming begin
    I guess.

i dont think Isshins used getsuga but something similar
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I posted a more detailed spoiler. I bet Isshins ability is to copy other techniques or something similar. Ichigo has to start winning some battles without getting the shit beaten out of him.
    You know I was thinking the same thing hes got a sharingan copy cat Zanpaktou. The only catch is he has to be near the person to copy the power and its only temporary based on proximity.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know I was thinking the same thing hes got a sharingan copy cat Zanpaktou. The only catch is he has to be near the person to copy the power and its only temporary based on proximity.
    Interesting thought. So can he copy Aizen's shikai and use it back on Aizen. LOL.

My guess would be that Ichigo got his Zanpakto from his father....

Yes it's stated that every sword is different and no two are the same, and this might sound pretty stupid but where do shinigami come from?

What i mean by this is there haven't been any "oh my father was a captain blha blah blahy" at least from what i remember. Basically what i'm saying is maybe the zanpakto are like a bloodline, like they get passed along. I dont remember anyone being related in the series....

let the flaming begin
    Go back to some time in Soul Society, I think it was during Yoruichi and Soifon's fight or when Byakuya is recuperating after everything had finished up. There is a section talking about Byakuya and his grandfather who had been the former captain of Squad 6, IIRC.

just checked, yea thanks. Forgot bout that. Thanks for not freaking out on me ha

Oh man, that getsuga tenshou page is probably the last page.

I made a guess that Ichigo would use the same powers because his powers are augmented by Isshin but it seemed a bit crazy even for me.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT