23 32.86%
  • Gecko Moria

11 15.71%
  • none or some one else

14 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Who could come back?

ok guy i was thinking about this so here it goes. who do you guys thing has the best chance of come back in to the main story again? so who of these people could come back as major bad guys again.
    Last edited by cross777; 05-21-2010 at 11:22 PM.

There's not much fun to beat people again after having a whole arc dedicated to them. Look at how they were defeated, Oda has made justice on most occasions.

Unless any of they guys come back much stronger than they were when they were defeated by Luffy (with the exception of Lucci. His loss was Plot Armor at it's most powerful), then their really isn't any point in bringing any of these guys back into the main story. Much less to be Major Villains again.

I bet if anyone here picks someone Crosss will debate with how he got a theory on how that person won't comeback. Don't let us down crosss.

Still not sure how Luffy beat Rob. Gecko Moria is pretty much dead at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I bet if anyone here picks someone Crosss will debate with how he got a theory on how that person won't comeback. Don't let us down crosss.

Still not sure how Luffy beat Rob. Gecko Moria is pretty much dead at this point.
    i 100% agree with u HB 100% lol
    i think morgan kuro and arlong are more likely oh corse much more powerfull and arlong cuz they are going to F.I.

Probably Buggy since I believe he'll eventually become a yonkou named "Red Nose". Buggy has a much stronger crew this time around and it'll probably end up becoming bigger so he'll be seen as a threat even though he has no strengths himself. So yeah my vote goes for Buggy.

i agree about buggy but i think he will join shanks crew myself

Shanks already asked buggy to join his crew when they were younger pirates and he refused. I doubt he would accept now since they have a love/hate relationship.

yeah but buggy is not a kid any more and he is not all that stupid or weak he is just a bit spinless and shanks is strong so if buggy thinks he can get by with him and gain fame with him i dont see it being to far out of the ball park if buggy stays with shanks even with the love hate thing

Shanks has been famous forever. If Buggy really wanted to be a part of Shanks' crew to gain fame, he'd have tried to join long ago. What would have changed between then and now that would make Buggy want to join Shanks all of a sudden? Buggy is purely comic relief. I don't see him becoming anything big in One Piece. But he surely isn't going to go away anytime soon.