Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 403 Discussion/ 404 Predictions

Chapter out!
    here you go:
    Read
    Download
    Last edited by thsv; 05-13-2010 at 04:25 PM.

What the HELL did I just read. I'm not sure if Aizen's new form strikes fear deep in my heart or just makes me take him a lot less seriously...probably the latter.

Yoruichi showing up to help strike down Aizen was cool, but with all the combined firepower they have now I'm not sure how Aizen can compete.

I'm sorry but Aizen looks kind of damn ridiculous.

Still something will happen to either have Aizen retreat/leave of his own accord, or maybe Gin can finally make his move.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Aizen looked like the one white ninja from GI Joe lol. Too bad everything they do to Aizen is like useless. The one bright spot in this chapter..... The outfit Yoruichi came in. Oh yea.

Lol I'm sorry but that transformation was pathetic. After all the buildup Aizen changes into a guy who is just wearing a blanket with eye hole poked out. I mean hes the most badass villian and he looks like a 7 year old ghost on holloween

The King........

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    What the HELL did I just read. I'm not sure if Aizen's new form strikes fear deep in my heart or just makes me take him a lot less seriously...probably the latter.

Yoruichi showing up to help strike down Aizen was cool, but with all the combined firepower they have now I'm not sure how Aizen can compete.

Still something will happen to either have Aizen retreat/leave of his own accord, or maybe Gin can finally make his move.
    I can't disagree more. Let's not underestimate Kubo.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post

.. you're not sure how he can compete? that DUDE played with Captain commander, played with everyone else untill now,.. so after his transformation; your questioning yourself how he can compete with them?

I agree with you, don't get me wrong.. especially the part; AIZEN LOOKS KIND OF DAMN RIDICULOUS!! How can you give such a great villain, a bullshit transformation like this, seriously, wtf!

- Aizen became the " White Condom With Two Holes " .. anyways, it seems that they have to strike him again before he regenerate himself.

Yoruichi !!! You gooo girl.. thats my baby. When she jumped down on him, those tits, that outfit.. simple HOT!! and when she said;

" How's that..? " was she talking to Aizen or us

Anyways, 5/5 for the chapter, why? Because of Yoruichi's scené..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I do have to give points to Kubo for Yoruichi's outfit, it was pretty nice.

I just feel that after all the offense Soul Society and Team Ichigo have layed down on Aizen has to equate to something. Seeing as how that last mega-combo by Urahara only lead to Aizen leveling up, I feel that something has to give so the situation changes.

If Aizen merely wanted to gain the Hougyoku's full power he seems to have attained that with his new form. He still wants to make the key so he can capture the King of Soul Society's reiatsu for his own if I'm not mistaken, but to do that he's going to need a lot of residual reiatsu from powerful Shinigami.

I'm just wondering where Kubo goes from here.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Did aizen fuse with his blade in the last page or am i seeing things?

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/68739147/19

He looks like a big condom. Man this chapter was useless.

I would say he did fuse with his sword but seeing how Kubo was so lazy as to make Aizen a big sheet with pep holes I doubt it.

The King........