Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The smile of the D´s

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/574/14-15/

After is saw this page i thought about why the fucking hell Ace is smiling. It´s no suprise that all Charackters with a D in their names smile before they die.

Roger did http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/01/

Luffy did http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/99/13/

I know it is too early to come up with a theory about this, but i would like to know what you guys think about this.

Has it smoething to do with Haki or with the Legend of the D?

For me this is the most important Question in One Piece because it must has something to do with the story behind the D and the One Piece.

saul did too

and i believe rouge did it too

and you are pretty slow with that conclusion^^ I believe it has already been 1-2 threads about this, maybe more

and its something with "the will of D."

The will of the D wasn´t what i meant.

I want to know what you guys think why people with a D in their names smile before they die.

Quote Originally Posted by DNoteL View Post
    The will of the D wasn´t what i meant.

I want to know what you guys think why people with a D in their names smile before they die.
    well, because all of them have had a smile on their face when they died i assume it has something to do with the will of D

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    The people with Ds in their names live their lives with no regrets so they accept death when it comes.

It's also why I don't believe Blackbeard deserves the title of D after he begged Whitebeard for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    The people with Ds in their names live their lives with no regrets so they accept death when it comes.

It's also why I don't believe Blackbeard deserves the title of D after he begged Whitebeard for his life.
    +1

If I recall correctly, some of the marines said he Blackbeard wasn't a true 'D'... or was it WB that said it. I don't remember quite. But there is something special about him -also the reason he can have two DF I guess....
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    If I recall correctly, some of the marines said he Blackbeard wasn't a true 'D'... or was it WB that said it. I don't remember quite. But there is something special about him -also the reason he can have two DF I guess....
    WB said it. And good thought on the Smile thing I guess. Notice how the D coupled with the colon makes a smile face?

WB said it based on what Roger told him about D's and the Will Of D.

Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    this is what marco says why BB can use two DFs..

What's up Motherf*ckers?!...