Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Shippuuden 28

Naruto Shippuuden 28 out by Dattebayo:

[DB] Naruto 28

Enjoy and discuss!

here is a MU Limk for this episode

Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    alright thanks.

I torrented the raw version and fast forworded through the thing. In about 10 seconds, I watched the entire thing. Wow. It seems this episodes only consisted of team Gai taking out that trap thing (facing their self). Ridiculous. The manga focuses on that a lot less than the anime does because it's essentially insignificant to the plot, yet the anime finds it remarkably important. Ridiculous. I'm glad I only spent 10 seconds checking this out. For those who have not downloaded already, plz, it is not worth it.

Man, that episode was pretty bad. I mean, an entire episode dedicated to something we've been seeing for the past 2 months: Team Gai facing their clones. As g7_gomitat7 stated, this situation is pretty irrelevant to the plot as a whole. There was no point in stretching it out that much. I was especially pissed because I was looking forward to seeing Kakashi's
    Spoiler!
    in action.
    my youtube because i KNOW you want to see my Bleach and Naruto AMV's.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg544 View Post
    Man, that episode was pretty bad. I mean, an entire episode dedicated to something we've been seeing for the past 2 months: Team Gai facing their clones. As g7_gomitat7 stated, this situation is pretty irrelevant to the plot as a whole. There was no point in stretching it out that much. I was especially pissed because I was looking forward to seeing Kakashi's
    Spoiler!
    in action.
    It was mostly a filler arc, I was decent in my opinion. Plus I'm of those who likes watching the anime team fixing kishimoto's screw ups. In the manga they just appear as winners, not fights more than 2 or three pages.

wow... i would just like to express my hatred in this weeks episode. i have faithfully watched the crappy naruto shippuuden week after week, just kuz i like sasori and was about to see kakashi's MS in anime. 2 weeks ago, kakashi JUST turned on his MS, and a whopping 2 weeks later,he STILL HAS NOT used it. i know its hard to make a 20 minute anime week after week... but come on... TT does anyone feel the same?

oh and thanks for the episode btw ^^

gai and his team did not have all of that trouble beating the fake copy in the manga ,..,. the anime be bs ing to much
    Spoiler!

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar

it was weak

hi everyone, i've been reading these forums for a while now but this is my first post...and i needed to post this to vent...

this episode was the worst shippuden episode yet... some others have dragged out stuff that werent given more than a page or two in the manga, but this takes the cake an entire episode devoted to team gai facing themselves and at the end of it lee having an epiphany on how to beat themselves... awful and now i have to wait another 2 weeks to see kakashi's sharingan in anime and finally the end of the rescue gaara arc so the anime can move on to the more interesting things going on in the manga

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    gai and his team did not have all of that trouble beating the fake copy in the manga ,..,. the anime be bs ing to much
    There's a difference between appearing just two pages in reference to the batttle vs their clones and between not having problem. they appearall beated after deafeating their own clone + in the manga is mentioned that they have the same strenght. I really like these class of in-story fillers. Even if I know that this didn't happen in the manga, or should I say that this fight was never developed in the manga?...