Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm thinking about that i'm going to stop watching the anime, its so poorly drawn and its one giant filler :(

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    Episdoe 26 I thought that the shippuuden anime would start moving down a better track, guess I was wrong, this episode was just sad
    I think that we're only going to get an episode like 26 once in every 20-30 episodes...

The quality of animation in other episodes has to suffer to get another 26.

i used to agree with the general consensus that shippuden is moving along too slowly (and certainly i agree that ep 28 was a bit of a bummer), but if it's moving along at this slug pace, there's a very real possibility that the anime will never have to resort to filler episodes again.

seriously. think back to naruto filler episodes. all 100+ episodes of them. isn't it worth a team gai stretcher to avoid kurosuki raiga and the curry of life?

Dammit..I wanted to see some sharingan action..
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    gai and his team did not have all of that trouble beating the fake copy in the manga ,..,. the anime be bs ing to much
    There's a difference between appearing just two pages in reference to the batttle vs their clones and between not having problem. they appearall beated after deafeating their own clone + in the manga is mentioned that they have the same strenght. I really like these class of in-story fillers. Even if I know that this didn't happen in the manga, or should I say that this fight was never developed in the manga?...

Quote Originally Posted by cultofdecay View Post
    i used to agree with the general consensus that shippuden is moving along too slowly (and certainly i agree that ep 28 was a bit of a bummer), but if it's moving along at this slug pace, there's a very real possibility that the anime will never have to resort to filler episodes again.

seriously. think back to naruto filler episodes. all 100+ episodes of them. isn't it worth a team gai stretcher to avoid kurosuki raiga and the curry of life?
    I prefer fillers over this :/

ah, see, i prefer leprosy to filler episodes.

Anyone notice how the hell Kakashi and Naruto are chasing Deidara?

It's a big fissure in the ground, with a bunch of trees crisscrossing from both sides. -_-

so do yall think i should just skip this episode cuz if its not naruto beatdown on deidara/kakashi sharingon time i dont really care and id dont wanna waste my time

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    Episdoe 26 I thought that the shippuuden anime would start moving down a better track, guess I was wrong, this episode was just sad
    sigh yea i was hoping that 26 meant naruto was back but sigh i guess not. We are stuck with these crappy episodes and a decent one every now n then sigh

Quote Originally Posted by cultofdecay View Post

To be honest, curry of life was 10 times better than this, lee fought pretty well in that episode lol. I Prefer fillers any day i was seriously looking forward to Sakura's fight and it was basically a filler except for episode 26. Id hate to see other big upcoming fights be as crappy as this... if having to endure another 100+ fillers means having shipudden episodes all at the quality of episode 26 then im for it BRING IT ON!