8 25.00%
  • |3| Average

11 34.38%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

3 9.38%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like the fact during a serious fight they can find a way to be goofy and then straight back to being serious the next. As always Ichigo has a stupid look of dammit what should do on his face and Gin was just killing me on the shit he was saying. I hope with Kubo showing us Ichigo going Vizard version 2 means he's going to do something next chapter if not am going to be pissed. I said this in the spoiler discussion but what the hell does Matsumoto thinks she's going to do.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Answer: Unohana
    Unohana is borderline Inouye-strong in terms of healing I guess. Even Inouye would have taken a while to rebuild her that much plus she was probably healing others at the same time too, not to mention what Unohana does isn't even like Inouye (event rejection) she just does pure heal! New respect
    A pie in the sky?

Damn, Ichigo goes for that infamous blank stare again. If Gin were serious back then he could have murdered Ichigo already. That brat has to learn really.

Anyway Gins bankai is starting to show it's strength but other than that the story didn't go anywhere, well maube aside from pointing out why youroichi (can't spell her name) her leg is important. Maybe her bankai has something to with it.

This chapter was shit. The talking was worthless because nothing worth while was said, the fighting was pointless because nothing really happened. what waste of time.

And Ichigo is once again relegated back to a pussy. He needs to just die so Hichigo can go on a rampage.

^ I agree with the Ichigo dying part. He's become useless as the chapter progress. What's with the side characters making an appearance? Sometimes I don't even know why some characters are introduced when they can be killed easily by Aizen's breadth.

Aizen's powertrip thing needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Whats so special about her legs? Confused.
    She was joking. When Aizen talked about "It" being special, he was referring to the anti-hierro armor, and Yoruichi took the opportunity to brag by pretending that it was her leg that was special.

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    Gin becomes good and decides to attack Aizen?
    Not really become good, but something along Aizen's existence becoming a hazard to him.

I dunno, just a wild thought, I guess. Chapter titles being deicide, and Gin's bankai being a God-killing spear screams more than coincidence. Either Gin's gonna have to attack Aizen, or "Deicide" was talking about another God that isn't named Aizen.

Rated 4/5

Good Chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    She was joking. When Aizen talked about "It" being special, he was referring to the anti-hierro armor, and Yoruichi took the opportunity to brag by pretending that it was her leg that was special.

Not really become good, but something along Aizen's existence becoming a hazard to him.

I dunno, just a wild thought, I guess. Chapter titles being deicide, and Gin's bankai being a God-killing spear screams more than coincidence. Either Gin's gonna have to attack Aizen, or "Deicide" was talking about another God that isn't named Aizen.
    So Gin's going to deceive Aizen and he has to deicide now. Interesting thought.

If Gin suddenly becomes the answer to killing Aizen just because his bankai is named a God killing spear I will strangle a kitten. I see no way that Gin can kill Aizen with just an extendo sword that moves very fast. I mean Urahara just tried to make him esplode from his own reiatsu and Yoruichi just gave him the people's elbow of deth and he is still laughing it off.

Not much changed from the last chapter
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Wow. 19 pages for a total of two attacks. Of course, dialog in a chapter is fine, except in the rare instance (read: this instance) where the dialog does nothing to further or add to the story. They spent way too many pages talking about how the glove things work--AFTER they already failed. Nobody cares.

Gin's convo was equally useless. Well, at least so far. Perhaps it'll peter out in a few chapters. We know Ichigo hasn't given up, unless he's changed his whole personality since fighting Ulquiorra (the whole "have to win", even when being sorely outclassed).
    Well, Ichigo "had to win" against ulq to save inoue, now he doesnt necessarily "have to win" against aizen. His dad, yoruichi, and kisuke could do it for him... Plus its only saving his own life, which he seems to care about less than his friends. And there is always the possibility of aizen pulling the "damn, im bored now and going to leave because you guys arent worth my time, as i can kill you any time" trick..

Also, we dont really know how much time has passed, so Unohana being able to heal matsumoto could be possible, i mean.. kira had already started and she was likely the 1st or 2nd to get healed. Plus, unohana's shikai is good for healing (that big stingray with healing powers when put inside its mouth) so her bankai could be healing related even.. though i personally doubt it. But her healing powers are really good.. It didnt take inoue long to bring back those 2 chicks from death, pretty much.. so i dont see how unohana would have any trouble healing 3-5 people so far. She did get there when ichigo did. Matsumotos running also seemed a bit strained, so i doubt shes perfectly fine, too... though that coulda been because of her emotions.

I mean, she did heal chad in probably less amount of time.. or was it her VC.. But either way..