• |3| Average

11 34.38%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

3 9.38%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    1st of all it would be awesome. Gin is very hard to read and that would make Gin the most badass double agent spy of all time. However, if it were true and we found out it would only take 1 chapter for Aizen to claim he knew all along and kept Gin close to him and fed him only the info he wanted relayed to SS. So it really wouldn't matter.
    Pretty much nailed that right on the nose.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    It could be her weakness for reason I don't know but it's also possible that she needs her leg to perform some kind of technique, maybe her bankai. Technically Soi foi needed an arm for her bankai. I mean where would she mount that laser cannon without it.

Or her bankai could be Chuck Norris leg and give Aizen a good roundhouse kick. lol
    clearly it the weak point because there is no armor there anymore. how did anyone over think that?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander45 View Post
    Interesting show of Gins strength and the banter between Kisuke and Yoruichi was nice. I hope we get some explanation as for how Aizen knows Isshins name in the near future, and that it comes in a chapter that doesn't have at least five pages worth of space given over to 'battle effects' that are just erratic white lines.
    Well, it's not that farfetched that he does since he knows Ichigo and Isshin is his father. I just think that Aizen planned everything much further back than what we've been able to see so far. My biggest issue is just the big black hole that appears between the 100 years of Turn Back the Pendulum to present time. Without knowing the specifics the story doesn't feel as realistic as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    clearly it the weak point because there is no armor there anymore. how did anyone over think that?
    I don't think it's about her leg being exposed. The armor is not really gonna help on fighting Aizen. I'm sure Aizen is still not going all out, and if he did I think he could have cut through Yoruichis leg even with the armor.

The only thing that will make her leg a weakpoint is that her offense would decrease and not that she would die if she got hit there imo.

any thing can happen lol

I don't think it's about her leg being exposed. The armor is not really gonna help on fighting Aizen. I'm sure Aizen is still not going all out, and if he did I think he could have cut through Yoruichis leg even with the armor.

The only thing that will make her leg a weakpoint is that her offense would decrease and not that she would die if she got hit there imo.
    Very simple, the last thing she needs is a serious injury when fighting Aizen....

Since her leg is no longer shielded it's her weak point regardless of how you look at it, if she is missing a leg her offense and defense are both lowered.

It IS about the exposed leg since its the least defended part of her atm, kudos to kuro since that's what he's been trying to point out to you >.> ...

How is it that the leg is the weak point when only her arms and legs are covered with that special steel and the rest of her is uncovered -_- namely the head lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    How is it that the leg is the weak point when only her arms and legs are covered with that special steel and the rest of her is uncovered -_- namely the head lol.
    Consider her fighting style, she uses nothing but her arms and legs, even when blocking. That means she cannot only NOT use the leg for attacking, it's something extra she has to protect.

Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    Very simple, the last thing she needs is a serious injury when fighting Aizen....

Since her leg is no longer shielded it's her weak point regardless of how you look at it, if she is missing a leg her offense and defense are both lowered.

It IS about the exposed leg since its the least defended part of her atm, kudos to kuro since that's what he's been trying to point out to you >.> ...

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Consider her fighting style, she uses nothing but her arms and legs, even when blocking. That means she cannot only NOT use the leg for attacking, it's something extra she has to protect.
    Of course anyones offense and defense will decrease when got hit on their leg specially Yoruichi since it's a big part of her fighting style. I'm just wondering why would she be more concerned on her exposed leg than any other part of her body (like shock said her head is exposed)

She could still fight without a leg but definitely cannot without her head. So that's why I'm thinking she has a secret technique or something (bankai maybe or uber fast shunpo idk) that needs her leg that she would rather use to Aizen and risk being killed. I know it's a OP-ish idea but hey it's possible.

Of course anyones offense and defense will decrease when got hit on their leg specially Yoruichi since it's a big part of her fighting style. I'm just wondering why would she be more concerned on her exposed leg than any other part of her body (like shock said her head is exposed)

She could still fight without a leg but definitely cannot without her head. So that's why I'm thinking she has a secret technique or something (bankai maybe or uber fast shunpo idk) that needs her leg that she would rather use to Aizen and risk being killed. I know it's a OP-ish idea but hey it's possible.
    lol I just thought about a leg-less torso shunpo-ing across the battle field at unbelievable speeds haha.

I think her bankai is something to do with a full body cover or something to enhance her unarmed combat powers.
    A pie in the sky?