• |3| Average

11 34.38%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

3 9.38%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Damn, Ichigo goes for that infamous blank stare again. If Gin were serious back then he could have murdered Ichigo already. That brat has to learn really.

Anyway Gins bankai is starting to show it's strength but other than that the story didn't go anywhere, well maube aside from pointing out why youroichi (can't spell her name) her leg is important. Maybe her bankai has something to with it.
    lol bankai leg! She would be like Rose McGowan from Grindhouse and have a machine-gun leg!!!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    She said that if Aizen hit any other place than her left leg, she would be fine. That means that her left leg was her weak point, so I'm not sure how you can conclude that it was special.
    It could be her weakness for reason I don't know but it's also possible that she needs her leg to perform some kind of technique, maybe her bankai. Technically Soi foi needed an arm for her bankai. I mean where would she mount that laser cannon without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol bankai leg! She would be like Rose McGowan from Grindhouse and have a machine-gun leg!!!
    Or her bankai could be Chuck Norris leg and give Aizen a good roundhouse kick. lol

I really like the relationship between Yoruichi and Urahara, very over the top and fun. They made this chap a little better than average for me.

Ichigo really needs to get his butt in gear. He's just standing around watching Aizen Annihilate Anything in his path, what else is new.

The way Gin and Matsumoto's encounter will go is pretty interesting though. Will Gin show a soft side for his old friend, or go even deeper into Bad Guy territory and rip her a new one.

Gin's loyalty has always been hard to read, but Matsumoto may be the only one who can get a solid reaction out of him.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    It could be her weakness for reason I don't know but it's also possible that she needs her leg to perform some kind of technique, maybe her bankai. Technically Soi foi needed an arm for her bankai. I mean where would she mount that laser cannon without it.
    Not saying its not possible, but seeing as she is one he prides herself in her shunpo speed.. Im pretty sure she wouldnt want to lose her leg because it would slow her down, which she could not afford against aizen. Plus the other areas might have protection, where her leg doesnt anymore. She might not be able to block her leg while other areas she could use her special armor stuff to block the impact and still be fine.

Though, i wouldnt be surprised if her bankai had to do with her legs.. It would be very unique.. Although if that was true, i wonder why she bothered with the special armor stuff on her legs then.

This chapter was surprisingly decent compared to the past ones. I don't think Matsumoto and Gin were just friends though, I think they might've had a platonic love relationship of sorts. At least that would make it so much more interesting.

Wouldn't it be funny if after all this we learn Gin has been a spy inside Aizens camp the whole time.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Interesting show of Gins strength and the banter between Kisuke and Yoruichi was nice. I hope we get some explanation as for how Aizen knows Isshins name in the near future, and that it comes in a chapter that doesn't have at least five pages worth of space given over to 'battle effects' that are just erratic white lines.

Well if they manage to get away from Aizen this time and everyone retreats then Ichigo will have just obtained some of the most important battle experience of his life. I can't expect him to measure up with people who have been fighting for centuries and really don't expect him to win this battle. If he does its a complete fluke and no one can object to that. But If/when they get away he will not be able to train to fight Aizen for real and know what hes going up against.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if after all this we learn Gin has been a spy inside Aizens camp the whole time.
    Yeah it would be hilarious. I had thought about a theory like that way back when but its highly unlikely.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    1st of all it would be awesome. Gin is very hard to read and that would make Gin the most badass double agent spy of all time. However, if it were true and we found out it would only take 1 chapter for Aizen to claim he knew all along and kept Gin close to him and fed him only the info he wanted relayed to SS. So it really wouldn't matter.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan