• |3| Average

11 34.38%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

3 9.38%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    She was joking. When Aizen talked about "It" being special, he was referring to the anti-hierro armor, and Yoruichi took the opportunity to brag by pretending that it was her leg that was special.
    On page 8 top panel Yoruichi said that if Aizen hits any place other than her left leg he has nothing to worry about. Was that still a part of their joke about the crappy armor Urahara made since it's now exposed? I'm confused, she was really serious when she said that.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    On page 8 top panel Yoruichi said that if Aizen hits any place other than her left leg he has nothing to worry about. Was that still a part of their joke about the crappy armor Urahara made since it's now exposed? I'm confused, she was really serious when she said that.
    That part wasn't a joke anymore. She didn't really think the armor was crappy, if she didn't have it on, her left leg would've been gone.

^I know she only joked about the armor being crappy but if she were serious about the last part then there must be something really special about her left leg.

She said that if Aizen hit any other place than her left leg, she would be fine. That means that her left leg was her weak point, so I'm not sure how you can conclude that it was special.

um...again..ok...thats it then .....

3/5

bye

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    She said that if Aizen hit any other place than her left leg, she would be fine. That means that her left leg was her weak point, so I'm not sure how you can conclude that it was special.
    I think she meant that her left legs armour broke and now it will hit the skin/bone. Ill give it a 3.5/5.

ive thought for the longest that gin wasnt fully with aizen. that statement "he cant let a coward go get beat by aizen," leads me to believe he is trying to unleash something in ichigo.

twitter.com/jedijuck

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Gin was " the man " in this chapter..

about the chaper, was ok.. nothing special.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Yoruichi's incessant banter & GIN made this chapter worth a damn.

For Kisuke to create armor strong enough to even protect her leg from being amputated after a shot from H-Cube Aizen is friggin' insane. The following banter was of course, gold.

Gin just continues to kick ass and for some reason attempts to be stirring Ichigo up which means he's either able to be turned or it's still apart of Aizen's 'I created you' plan.

All in all, I wouldn't mind a Gin/Ichigo centerpiece chapter next week.

4/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Kubo needs to throw in some real cliffhangers,I don't give a shit about what Matsumoto is going to do and how Aizen will talk big and be invulnerable,real cliff-hang would be certain persons saying bankai or name of their zanpakutou at the end,that would be cool.

PS:What is happening with Byakuya and Kenpachi?
    Spoiler!