• |3| Average

1 2.86%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.86%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.71%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter! So Sabo was a noble, really didn't see that one coming at all. I wonder if he's still alive.

Boring! Are you serious with that statement.
    Is that supposed to be a question?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Is that supposed to be a question?
    Yeah.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Bluejam wasn't introduced properly (I mean, like the usual). :s

Also, do you think Luffy said that he wanted to be the Pirate King?
    Probably that's why they were discussing how they will be on one ship when they all wanted to be captain.

I thought after last chap that Sabo is a dragon but hey I'm not too far off. I think he'll end up as a slave.

4/5 chap. Nice story telling.

i really hope oda pulls a soprano and just ends the flash back and moves on next chap and i think sabo may be a dragon now and that would line up nicely with luffy seeing him again when he gets back to the ship

I kinda like the idea of sabo still being alive and currently a tenryubito.....I'd be kinda cool if luffy had the support of a tenryubito, especially considering everything seems to indicate that luffy is going to be the one to find one piece and eventually declare war on the world government like how whitebeard said....

i still think if sabo makes it out of the flash back sabo will join the crew

I do too, I bet u he was forced into a married with a Dragon and he lied to Luffy and Ace and made it sound like he was happy so he could protect them and Luffy will find him when he goes to get his ship and Sabo finally gets the chance to leave.
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

If Sabo just lie to Ace and Luffy it wouldn't be much to be called an incident.

maybe him being taken away was the whole thing and maybe that was the end of the flash back or at least we can all hope so right

It was a good chapter just when you thought it was going to become predictable Oda dazzles us all. Sabo is a noble and I guess thats why Ace carried on his dream. I wonder if we will see him again or if he actually dies like almost all of us predicted. I loved the descriptions it was very well written as an art.

Still I hate flashback arcs unless they reveal important details which is why I think this chapter is good. Oda end the arc ASAP we need to move on to much is left unsaid.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT