Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 76.19%
  • No

10 23.81%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Eh? I'm not sure what you mean, but aside from Ukitake, none of the captains that were fighting the top 3 got one-shot.
    i fix the pic... as you can see, aizen hit them once and they go down for good...

Ulq could have killed all the captains easily except form kenpachi and isshin
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i fix the pic... as you can see, aizen hit them once and they go down for good...

Ulq could have killed all the captains easily except form kenpachi and isshin
    What does Aizen hitting them have to do with Ulquiorra?

At most, ulquiorra is stronger than halibel after his level 2 resurreccion. But now way he is stronger than baragan or stark. So yea I'm pretty certain that the senior captains could handle ulquiorra well.

I also cannot believe that genryusai is actually being compared to ulquiorra after we have seen him wreck havoc without his zanpakuto and also still having enough strength to cast a high level kidou after getting hit by an explosion which is far greater than anything ulquiorra could have produced with his powers.

I'm not underestimating ulquiorra here but I cannot even imagine him being able to breeze through hitsugaya's latest hax-mode bankai form (the one where he summons a massive blizzard over the whole battlefield and freezes everything instantly).

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Ofc they didnt want to kill him, but even if they wanted to they would have had a really hard time even with the both of them going at Yama.

They arent different in their styles either, could have accepted your view on things if this was kenpachi or someone that goes brute force.
    Are you saying Kenpachi could keep up with Genryu?
    Spoiler!

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    ok i guess theres doubt over the old geezer and strawhat but the lower captains liek hitsuguya shoudlnt even be talked about , hitsuguya of all people against ulquiorra are you kidding me hes no match for ulquiorras second release , his speed alone wil defeat hitsuguya,
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

well yamamoto would kill him in a sec,kyoraku would definitely defeat him the same goes for ukitake i think and for soi fon.dont know about byakuya maybe.i dont think kenpachi could defeat him

Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Are you saying Kenpachi could keep up with Genryu?
    How did you think that? Kenpachi wouldnt stand a chance against yama.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    How did you think that? Kenpachi wouldnt stand a chance against yama.
    Then be more specific please,I'm not that good with English so somethimes I wonder what people meant to say.But anyway I think Genruy would win but Ulqi would give him problems after all Ichigo was in holow version 2 when he beat him and I would say Ichigo HV2 is stronger then Genruy,that's also why I'm not 100% sure Genruy would win.Sure we shouldn't underestimate captains but we shouldn't top 3 espada either(not counting no.3).The thing I was wondering is should Ulqi been no.1,It seems he thought Aizen did not know about his second stage and since Aizen is all knowing did he took that into account when he gave numbers to espada and choose to keep Ulqi in dark or Aizen wasn't all knowing,didn't know about second stage and gave numbers thinking Ulqi has strengt for the 4th place.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Then be more specific please,I'm not that good with English so somethimes I wonder what people meant to say.But anyway I think Genruy would win but Ulqi would give him problems after all Ichigo was in holow version 2 when he beat him and I would say Ichigo HV2 is stronger then Genruy,that's also why I'm not 100% sure Genruy would win.Sure we shouldn't underestimate captains but we shouldn't top 3 espada either(not counting no.3).The thing I was wondering is should Ulqi been no.1,It seems he thought Aizen did not know about his second stage and since Aizen is all knowing did he took that into account when he gave numbers to espada and choose to keep Ulqi in dark or Aizen wasn't all knowing,didn't know about second stage and gave numbers thinking Ulqi has strengt for the 4th place.
    Cant see hichigo v2 beat Yama really, hes stronger then any shinigami that has been born the last 1000 years, and even Aizen was reluctant to fight him.

Doesnt matter if Aizen knew or not regading the 2nd release., Ulq said himself that he was weaker then the top3.

well since no one has seen him in his 2ED form its possible that he was under rated and should have been higher up on the food chain and yeah i think more than a few of them could have taken him down for sure