• Yes

32 76.19%
  • No

10 23.81%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar

Could any captain be able to defeat ulquiorra

ok sorry if this has been brogut up before but after watchign this episode and previous episode and looking back at the manga im just positive and fully believe that no other capain could of defeated ulquiorra , not even old geezer captain cuz look yea ichigo is stronger than half the captains and he couldnt defeat ulquiorra even in hollow1 mode, he needed his 2 hollow form to defeat him. Ulquiorras speed was greater than ichigo's hollow 1 speed , ulquiorras power was next level look at that spear he threw its next level powerful and his second release is just too powerful in my opinion ulquorra is far stronger than all the espada but thats another topic all intself

so what do you guys think if any of the captains went up againts him what would happen, tbh its only a handful that coudl even get near him namely the old geezer captain, the guy with the straw hat (it wasnt a coincedence that he came up against espada 1 i figure strongest captain went up against strongerst espada) and possibly maybe kenpachi but even kenoachi with no special techniques doubt he could do anything against ulquiorras second release and the other captains like byukua and hitsuguya would just get raped nicely

actualy looking back now that we know whats happening in the manga aizen planned ichigos fight so maybe he planned his fight with ulquiorra as his final test to bring ichigo to whatever level aizen wanted him or to get whatever he wanted , maybe this is just me being a ullquuiorra fanboy but i fnk hes superior to all the captains and all the espada and the vizards, though we dnt know yet urahahars level and ichigo dont fall into any of those categories lol cuz his second hollow form is class of its own
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

considering that there are 3 stronger espadas, all who have been alreadey defeated by captains/former captains, I think that not much else should be added.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    well many have said what i believe that ulquiorra is far stronger than the top 3 espada i mena wtf they died so easily freaking hitsuguya managed to nearly defeat halibel and how is weak is hitsuguya the old guy had a sick techniqiue of death yea but think about it any long ranged fighter could defeat him , and stark just kind of gave up if i recall look how far ulquorria went he managed to defeat and kill the main charctaer ichigo but i already said that the debate of whether or not ulquiorra is higher than the top three espada is another topic for another day , just take in the fact that no one knew about ulquiorras second release amongst other factors , and no dont cut this thread what the hecks the matter with you guys arnt these forums supposed to be about indiviudal opinions lets see after a few days if more people agree with me
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

You can't really say that until you've seen Ulquiorra fight against Kyouraku, Ukitake, et. al. There's absolutely no basis for saying that Ulquiorra was stronger than the top 3, so we'll have to go with what he said: That there were 3 stronger than him.

Also, Hitsugaya's last resort technique did absolutely nothing to Harribel. He did not almost defeat Harribel.

kenpachi would have been able to beat him. and ichigo's dad for sure
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I don't think your giving the captains enough credit. They are captains after all, they've been in charge for centuries and they have the experience to back it up. If Ichigo had that kind of experience I don't think he would have needed to go H2 on Ulquiorra. At Ulquiorra's level I think even Hitsugaya could have beaten him, maybe only Komamura would have a difficult time.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I don't think your giving the captains enough credit. They are captains after all, they've been in charge for centuries and they have the experience to back it up. If Ichigo had that kind of experience I don't think he would have needed to go H2 on Ulquiorra. At Ulquiorra's level I think even Hitsugaya could have beaten him, maybe only Komamura would have a difficult time.
    My words exactly.. idk why there's this idea ichigo is stronger(could beat) some of the captains, he may have more reiatsu then some, i strongly doubt he could take any of them in a fight, why, experience, that simple.

im sure ichigo will become the strongest, just at the moment he isnt, the only reason he alone can defeat aizen is because he hasn't seen his sword draw.

It's possible that ulquiorra 2nd release is stronger than the top 3. I mean Yami zoom up to zero with his release(though I think he just have the most reiatsu). But even if you say Ulquiorra is better than the top 3 Most captains could still beat him imo. Kyouraku was owning Stark (using only his shikai? correct me if I'm wrong) and some of them haven't shown their bankai yet.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    It's possible that ulquiorra 2nd release is stronger than the top 3. I mean Yami zoom up to zero with his release(though I think he just have the most reiatsu). But even if you say Ulquiorra is better than the top 3 Most captains could still beat him imo. Kyouraku was owning Stark (using only his shikai? correct me if I'm wrong) and some of them haven't shown their bankai yet.
    But he stated his second release is just for regeneration purposes.