Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 76.19%
  • No

10 23.81%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    you said it yourself.he could have been one i dont deny that but since we dont know for sure if he has been one or not it is not right to count him as one.that is why i corrected drgnx for including him amongst the captains who could defeat ulquiorra despite the fact that we dont know if he was or not yet.
    Putting it this way:
    It is more likely he was than he wasn't.

of course i agree with that.i also think it is highly possible that he was a captain.but i think it was wrong for drgnx to include him in his list cause this thread is about if any captain would be able to defeat ulquiorra so i think we should count those that we know that they are or have been captains.at least drgnx should have said that according to him isshin was a captain and then include him in his list not just mention him like it is confirmed that he had been a captain.anyway it is not something serious so there is no reason to continue this.

Well, I find the whole poll and the purpose of this read quite missleading. I am not voting simply because I find it pointless to even try to judge Ulquiorra's strength above what he himself has mentioned, which is in itself, quite diffuse.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    well i didnt know you did it on purpose you know this thread is about if any captain would be able to defeat ulquiorra so when i saw isshin in your list it was logical for me to think that.and since you know what this thread about you should make it clear that you dont consider him a captain though he is in your list.cause including him in that list makes it seem as you consider him a captain.
    I guess, but I also Mentioned Yami, and to be honest would have mentioned Ishida's Dad if I remembered, I really didn't care if he is a captain or not, I just wanted to put that out there, or would you prefer we create another thread dedicated to those we don't know if they are captains and those we know are not?

I also find it ironic that you're putting so much effort into arguing about "whether or not Isshin is a captain" (and therefor even be mentioned on this thread), when said argument is even more off topic than "whether someone who is not a captain can beat Ulquiorra".

No Soup 4 U!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post

I also find it ironic that you're putting so much effort into arguing about "whether or not Isshin is a captain" (and therefor even be mentioned on this thread), when said argument is even more off topic than "whether someone who is not a captain can beat Ulquiorra".

No Soup 4 U!
    it is not my fault.i just made a comment for you including isshin in your list and then you and leat answered to me so i had to answer back.and my objection was not in the fact that your comment was of topic i just disagreed with the fact that you considered isshin a captain despite the fact that it is not confirmed yet at least it seemed like that from your comment.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    yea no need to mention isshin or kisuke or any of such likes, i was just talking about the captains of soul society and it seems theres no unainomous decision lol though i see the point that alot of you are making that the main guys liek straw hat and old geezer captain can beat him, but at the very least can we all agree that all the lowly captains like kenpachi byukua hitsuguya freaking soi fon could not be able to beathim no matter how hard they tried
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    yea no need to mention isshin or kisuke or any of such likes, i was just talking about the captains of soul society and it seems theres no unainomous decision lol though i see the point that alot of you are making that the main guys liek straw hat and old geezer captain can beat him, but at the very least can we all agree that all the lowly captains like kenpachi byukua hitsuguya freaking soi fon could not be able to beathim no matter how hard they tried
    as i said kenpachi at his current state could not defeat him.but you can call lowly he is just untrained but he has great potential.the fact that he is the only captain which release is not shown yet means that it will be awesome.and who is strawhat this is not one piece.are you talking about kyoraku?about byakuya i think he is stronger than we think,

Emperor
    Yama could take any Espada down, he could've even taken down Aizen if Aizen didn't have that WW and that thing implanted in his chest

Actually, the only one who died by the captains hands was Stark, Barragan killed himself and the lady got raped by aizen

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    Actually, the only one who died by the captains hands was Stark, Barragan killed himself and the lady got raped by aizen
    and what is the relationship between what you said and our topic?the question was if they could defeat ulquiorra not the other espada