View Poll Results: Could any of the captaints be able to defeat ulquiorra

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 76.19%
  • No

10 23.81%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I am not at all sure that Aizen Created all the Arrancar.

(1) Aizen asked Number One the Lonely wolf Guy to Join him, he was already his lonely split in two self.

(2) The Old Guy was already his Skeletal age everything self.

3) Don't really know about the Shark Girl

I'd like to believe that Ulqiorra was already his powerful self, complete with V2 before Aizen recruited him. My opinion is that Ulq's 2nd release may indeed have been more powerful than the top 3 Espada, but we'll never know for sure.

I suspect that Ichigo's Super Hollow V2 would be needed to stop Aizen or Aizen+Hougyoukyuu, if this is so, it might indicate that. Ulq V2 wasn't too shabby.

EDit: Yes Ulq V2 is definitely more powerful than the Captains except for Captain Commanda Genrusai and perhaps Kyouraku Shunsui.
    Last edited by paulbee; 05-25-2010 at 04:09 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I don't think your giving the captains enough credit. They are captains after all, they've been in charge for centuries and they have the experience to back it up. If Ichigo had that kind of experience I don't think he would have needed to go H2 on Ulquiorra. At Ulquiorra's level I think even Hitsugaya could have beaten him, maybe only Komamura would have a difficult time.
    My words exactly.. idk why there's this idea ichigo is stronger(could beat) some of the captains, he may have more reiatsu then some, i strongly doubt he could take any of them in a fight, why, experience, that simple.

im sure ichigo will become the strongest, just at the moment he isnt, the only reason he alone can defeat aizen is because he hasn't seen his sword draw.

Was Ulquiorra's words to Ichigo that Aizen hasn't "seen" his 2nd form or that he didn't "know" about his 2nd form?

If "seen" then I think Aizen knew about his potential and he really was a #4, if "knew" then I think max he could have been 3rd.

I honestly believe that Starks wolves were mini Cero Oscuras and his gun shot regular complete ceros, he could fire them rapidly and at max power over and over without stopping. Then with Baragan he cannot even get close, not even Sonido and Ceros or Cero Oscuras could hit him, I honestly believe that only Hacchi could get him, or someone with the power to teleport???
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member
    Wasnt the whole idea of the 2nd release to put ichigo deeper in despair and show that he had no way of winning.. Plus making hollow version 2 all that more powerful. I believe it says aizen hasnt seen it, but that still means that all other espada probably didnt even know about his 2nd release. There never seemed to be much of a difference in 1-4.. i mean, barrangan has a special ability to make him unbeatable, to some anyway.. Stark was strong, and noticeably stronger than halibel... But the gap between 4 and 5 seemed really big, but between 1-4, not really too bad. Thats why it was below 4 couldnt release inside... itd destroy the place. I believe that the 2nd release made him at least stronger than halibel, and probably will keep believing until its said outright. Rankings can be wrong, aizen didnt seem to care too much about them anyway, as they were but mere canon fodder...

I mean, whats the point of having hollow version 2 completely own ulq release 2.. why even bother with the 2nd release, that was supposed to be an unknown power-up for him.. To make hollow version even stronger. To show that it wouldve been stronger than even the top espada... even a match for aizen. Thats at least how i interpreted it anyway.. If there was such a gap between 3 and 4 with just normal releases, it would have been unsure if hollow version 2 couldve beaten yami or stark.. I mean, hollow version 2 couldnt really own ulq any more than it did....

Ulq never really treated yami like trash, though... But, it is likely that yami couldnt release then.. and there isnt really indication that he would be able too soon.. but there is definite indication that he could get a power-up soon, but no telling when.. (well, only really if you look back into, i guess, cause from what was posted it looked like he might actually be stronger than he seemed, if you already know about it and interpret it like you want...) I believe ulq knew about it.. Anyway, what was the point of having his power hidden? He was at the end, plus he treated everyone like trash.. Im guessing the other espada might find it weird if he couldnt release and was still an espada, too...

Yami said he was going to go help Ulquiorra when he was done with the others, so this would indicate to me that he was stronger than Ulquiorra's second form or even stupider than he appears.

I do however think Ulquira could have beaten the other espada. I don't think this means he could beat the captains that beat the other espada. I don't think he could beat Yama or Isshin, Urahara, or Yoruichi.

Shunsui with Shikai I'd lean towards towards "yes", but with Bankai, I'd say "no", same goes for Ukitake and Unohana, and perhaps Shinji. Oh, and maybe that Kido Guy who has not shown up from Urahara's shop.

I don't see the other captains beating Ulquiorra in H2
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Yami said he was going to go help Ulquiorra when he was done with the others, so this would indicate to me that he was stronger than Ulquiorra's second form or even stupider than he appears.

I do however think Ulquira could have beaten the other espada. I don't think this means he could beat the captains that beat the other espada. I don't think he could beat Yama or Isshin, Urahara, or Yoruichi.

Shunsui with Shikai I'd lean towards towards "yes", but with Bankai, I'd say "no", same goes for Ukitake and Unohana, and perhaps Shinji. Oh, and maybe that Kido Guy who has not shown up from Urahara's shop.

I don't see the other captains beating Ulquiorra in H2
    ishin is not a captain and we dont know if ever was one.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    ishin is not a captain and we dont know if ever was one.
    Correction. He is not a captain now but he could as well been one. His haori indicates that.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Correction. He is not a captain now but he could as well been one. His haori indicates that.
    you said it yourself.he could have been one i dont deny that but since we dont know for sure if he has been one or not it is not right to count him as one.that is why i corrected drgnx for including him amongst the captains who could defeat ulquiorra despite the fact that we dont know if he was or not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    you said it yourself.he could have been one i dont deny that but since we dont know for sure if he has been one or not it is not right to count him as one.that is why i corrected drgnx for including him amongst the captains who could defeat ulquiorra despite the fact that we dont know if he was or not yet.
    I don't need your correction for putting him in that list, I did so on purpose.
    And if you prefer; you can call it a list of people, composed mainly of captains, that I think can beat Ulquiorra.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    I don't need your correction for putting him in that list, I did so on purpose.
    And if you prefer; you can call it a list of people, composed mainly of captains, that I think can beat Ulquiorra.
    well i didnt know you did it on purpose you know this thread is about if any captain would be able to defeat ulquiorra so when i saw isshin in your list it was logical for me to think that.and since you know what this thread about you should make it clear that you dont consider him a captain though he is in your list.cause including him in that list makes it seem as you consider him a captain.