View Poll Results: Could any of the captaints be able to defeat ulquiorra

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    32 76.19%
  • No

    10 23.81%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 97
  1. #31
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    What does Aizen hitting them have to do with Ulquiorra?
    cause them were the top 3 captain fighting the top 3 espada, and aizen hit them once and they went down... Ulq would just have done the same thing. I dont think any of them captians could have followed Ulq speed,.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  2. #32
    Senior Member mixa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Cant see hichigo v2 beat Yama really, hes stronger then any shinigami that has been born the last 1000 years, and even Aizen was reluctant to fight him.

    Doesnt matter if Aizen knew or not regading the 2nd release., Ulq said himself that he was weaker then the top3.
    Ichigo is not just a shinigami and maybe after 1000 years it's time for Genruy to retire,if Aizen used Kyouka Suigetsu he would own Genruy.

    IMO he said so to discourage Ichigo to make him feel powerless and desperate,he's been trying to do it through the whole fight with Ichigo and before the fight as well.
    Spoiler!

  3. #33
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Cant see hichigo v2 beat Yama really, hes stronger then any shinigami that has been born the last 1000 years, and even Aizen was reluctant to fight him.

    Doesnt matter if Aizen knew or not regading the 2nd release., Ulq said himself that he was weaker then the top3.
    some chacraters like noitara and grimjow wil never admit theres someone higher than the are and others characters like ulquiorra dont even give a damn about their rank, like that purple haired good looking guy with the sword that splits into 5 parts hes friends with ikkaku, he said he doesnt like th enumber 2 or something lol - so thats whyand as he said ulquiorra didnt want any1 to know about his second release, so he could easily be higher ranked - i get why some of you are saying old geezer and straw hat but low-captains like byukua , soi fon, hitsuguya they wouldnt stand a chance
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

  4. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well since no one has seen him in his 2ED form its possible that he was under rated and should have been higher up on the food chain and yeah i think more than a few of them could have taken him down for sure
    No its not possible, Ulq knew his place as stated by himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Ichigo is not just a shinigami and maybe after 1000 years it's time for Genruy to retire,if Aizen used Kyouka Suigetsu he would own Genruy.

    IMO he said so to discourage Ichigo to make him feel powerless and desperate,he's been trying to do it through the whole fight with Ichigo and before the fight as well.
    Very unlikley , cant just disregard facts given to us just because you want Ulq to be higher ranked.

    aizen did use his shikai on Yama, reread the chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    some chacraters like noitara and grimjow wil never admit theres someone higher than the are and others characters like ulquiorra dont even give a damn about their rank, like that purple haired good looking guy with the sword that splits into 5 parts hes friends with ikkaku, he said he doesnt like th enumber 2 or something lol - so thats whyand as he said ulquiorra didnt want any1 to know about his second release, so he could easily be higher ranked - i get why some of you are saying old geezer and straw hat but low-captains like byukua , soi fon, hitsuguya they wouldnt stand a chance
    Why do you disregard the facts Ulq have given us, he said himself that he is not as strong as the top3, he has no reason to lie etc. If we should follow your reasoning we could twist any words any character say to mean the opposite of what they are saying.

  5. #35
    Senior Member mixa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    No its not possible, Ulq knew his place as stated by himself.
    You mean "acording to the espada's power ranking I'm the fourth strongest".I think I can bend that in the favor of my little theory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Very unlikley , cant just disregard facts given to us just because you want Ulq to be higher ranked.

    aizen did use his shikai on Yama, reread the chapter.
    I dont want him to be higher ranked it's a fact that he was ranked 4th,I want to give a ground to my theory.

    You mean this.
    Spoiler!


    Allow me to correct myself.If Aizen used KS to the full extent he would own Genruy.
    Spoiler!

  6. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    You mean "acording to the espada's power ranking I'm the fourth strongest".I think I can bend that in the favor of my little theory. I dont want him to be higher ranked it's a fact that he was ranked 4th,I want to give a ground to my theory.
    Ofc you can twist it around, thats what im saying. If you wanna go down that path we can twist anything around , but I prefer we stick to what Kubo is giving us.

    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    You mean this.
    Spoiler!


    Allow me to correct myself.If Aizen used KS to the full extent he would own Genruy.
    Allow me to say that if Yama used more then 10% of his power he would incinerate Aizen... <- not serious

    Seriously though, have you anything to back up your claim that Aizen wasnt using his KS at full extent ?

  7. #37
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    well yamamoto would kill him in a sec,kyoraku would definitely defeat him the same goes for ukitake i think and for soi fon.dont know about byakuya maybe.i dont think kenpachi could defeat him
    i doubt it i think she'll get owned quick the fight might suit her but she'll just get owned

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  8. #38
    Senior Member mixa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Ofc you can twist it around, thats what im saying. If you wanna go down that path we can twist anything around , but I prefer we stick to what Kubo is giving us.



    Allow me to say that if Yama used more then 10% of his power he would incinerate Aizen... <- not serious

    Seriously though, have you anything to back up your claim that Aizen wasnt using his KS at full extent ?
    Seriously I can't be serious.lol

    This is surely using KS to a more of an extent then against Yama.
    Spoiler!


    And this too.
    Spoiler!


    Aizen could have easily used KS to distract Yama in some conversation while actually decapitating his head off his shoulders.The thing Aizen did wrong is underestimating Yama,he tried to toy with him with that retarded arancar so he almost got burned.
    Spoiler!

  9. #39
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    cause them were the top 3 captain fighting the top 3 espada, and aizen hit them once and they went down... Ulq would just have done the same thing. I dont think any of them captians could have followed Ulq speed,.
    Since Ulquiorra is not Aizen, I still don't see how "Ulq would just have done the same thing". There is no indication that Ulquiorra was as fast or as strong than any of the top 3 or Aizen.

  10. #40
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Can someone link me the chapter of when ulq said his full power (2nd release, unknown to all) was weaker than the top 3 espada?

    I mean, aizen hasnt seen the 2nd release, so i dont really understand how he would know the power of it.. in which case, he would probably have a lower number. But, the fact that he said even aizen hasnt seen is the only reason im reluctant on saying he definitely should have a lower number. If it was know, then wed know for certain, but aizen might have "predicted" something like that. Though i dont really know how..

    Plus, we dont know how aizen decided who is stronger.. I mean, reiatsu? most likely that.. But maybe not, barrangan might not have much reiatsu, its just his time control would own others. Though he might have a lot of reiatsu.. or maybe it was the density of reiatsu. In which case, doesnt ulqs second release increase those? I mean, we dont know how aizen ranked them... But i personally would assume that if ulq never showed him it, that he should have a lower rank. Mainly because i dont think aizen and ulq never cared enough to change it even if they were stronger. And lets face it, ulq's perceptiveness and high speed regeneration would be extremely useful in battle, which probably werent included for the rankings... though i guess we cant be certain.

    But after seeing ichigo vs ulq, and toshiro vs halibel.. how can you say ulq is not stronger than halibel? The only reason would be because you wouldnt want to say aizen messed up on his rankings, because that could mean that ulq really is the strongest or 2nd or something...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •