View Poll Results: Could any of the captaints be able to defeat ulquiorra

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    32 76.19%
  • No

    10 23.81%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 97
  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    I believe the captain commander, ukitake, and kyouraku would still be able to beat Ulq. If we had any idea of unohana's fighting abilities, i might say she could, but weve seen jack shit about it... I doubt that the other captains could.. Kenpachi would be close though, but he might let himself get cut up too much and end up losing because he wasnt going strong enough to begin with.. Plus i think if ulq fired his lance right next to him like he did against hollow 2 hed be raped.. I doubt byakuya and hitsugaya could take him, and mayori would need some luck and his epic poisons to defeat the perceptive ulq.. But i doubt he could pull it off, his regen abilities would help, too.

    All other people that could beat him arent captains anymore...

  2. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    238
    Since top3<Captains and top3>ulq its not very hard to understand that there are captains that would end Ulq quite easily.

  3. #13
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    584
    uliquiorra in my opinion will own soifon toshiro byakua that dog capain dont even know why he's a captain .... i dont think he can beat ukitake kyoraku captain commander or unohaha... but him against ken chan can be debatable .... and i think he can give stark a major run for his money but he'll probably write off tia halibel... i forgot about mayuri he's a dodgy guy not sure if most people can beat him honestly uruharra saw something in him

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  4. #14
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Since top3<Captains and top3>ulq its not very hard to understand that there are captains that would end Ulq quite easily.
    i disagree, all the captains that were fighting the top 3 espada got one shoted

    ]



    had that been kenpachi or isshin that shot would have only made them mad
    Last edited by bankai; 05-21-2010 at 06:03 AM.
    Spoiler!

  5. #15
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i disagree, all the captains that were fighting the top 3 espada got one shoted
    Eh? I'm not sure what you mean, but aside from Ukitake, none of the captains that were fighting the top 3 got one-shot.

  6. #16
    Senior Member mixa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    207
    Ulqi could beat most of the captains mainly because his speed and lance,the ones he would have a problem would be Ukitake because of his shikai + he probably has a dangerous bankai too,Kyoraku would probably beat him too with bankai whatever that may be,Genru would probably beat him using flames of hell or whatever it's called but I'm not 100% sure because of Ulqi's lance thing it's tremendously powerful so Genru would have a problem with that.
    Spoiler!

  7. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Ulqi could beat most of the captains mainly because his speed and lance,the ones he would have a problem would be Ukitake because of his shikai + he probably has a dangerous bankai too,Kyoraku would probably beat him too with bankai whatever that may be,Genru would probably beat him using flames of hell or whatever it's called but I'm not 100% sure because of Ulqi's lance thing it's tremendously powerful so Genru would have a problem with that.
    You think that 2 of Yamas students could win against Ulq but not Yama himself ? The same guy that Ukitake and Shunsui feared to face in SS arc.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    You think that 2 of Yamas students could win against Ulq but not Yama himself ? The same guy that Ukitake and Shunsui feared to face in SS arc.
    Genru is yamas first name is it not? Or something like it, i think he might be called genrussei, or it was a nick at least.. notice he said he would probably use flames..

    Id think ulq would be kenpachi mainly because he had to get serious (although wounded) against number 5, and i think ulq would utterly own nnoitra (sp?)

  9. #19
    Senior Member mixa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    You think that 2 of Yamas students could win against Ulq but not Yama himself ? The same guy that Ukitake and Shunsui feared to face in SS arc.
    Yes but not sure 100%.When they fought Yama I don't think they wanted to kill him they just played along until the mess clears plus they knew each other zanpts that makes it easier to stall but that's not important.Types of fighters differ,someone might posses a set of abilities that can easily beat a stronger opponent,look at Ishida for an example weak reiatsu and physical strength but kicks ass,look at Kyouraku,he only used shikai and beat no.1 because he choose color of no.1 hair,Ishida and Chad switched opponents in HM arc so they could win.....It's clear that some fighters are more suited to fight sertain opponents which other fighters could not handle.Bleach fights are made that way to be more interesting and so that fights don't come down to Dragonball's the one with stronger energy blast and speed wins.
    Spoiler!

  10. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Yes but not sure 100%.When they fought Yama I don't think they wanted to kill him they just played along until the mess clears plus they knew each other zanpts that makes it easier to stall but that's not important.Types of fighters differ,someone might posses a set of abilities that can easily beat a stronger opponent,look at Ishida for an example weak reiatsu and physical strength but kicks ass,look at Kyouraku,he only used shikai and beat no.1 because he choose color of no.1 hair,Ishida and Chad switched opponents in HM arc so they could win.....It's clear that some fighters are more suited to fight sertain opponents which other fighters could not handle.Bleach fights are made that way to be more interesting and so that fights don't come down to Dragonball's the one with stronger energy blast and speed wins.

    Ofc they didnt want to kill him, but even if they wanted to they would have had a really hard time even with the both of them going at Yama.

    They arent different in their styles either, could have accepted your view on things if this was kenpachi or someone that goes brute force.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •