Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 76.19%
  • No

10 23.81%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    never put kenpachi in the category of lowly captains he has proven his strength many of times and i belive he would give ulquiorra a good run for his money

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    never put kenpachi in the category of lowly captains he has proven his strength many of times and i belive he would give ulquiorra a good run for his money
    if he learned his zan name his power would be tremendous.but as he is now he is one of the lowly captains cause he is completely uneducated captains like kyoraku could kill him easily.and when has he proven than strength back when ichigo was so much weaker than he is now?or by fighting kommamura and tozen the weakest captains so far?and noitra wasnt a terrible opponent.anyway all his battles proves that in his current condition is strong he has stamina but not extremely powerful.average captain at best.of course this is cause he does not know his zan name if he learns it then he ll be one of the strongest.

if he had a shinkai yes he'll be stronger but being able to pawn most captains i.e tousen, komamura, soifon, hitsugaya and byakua thats almost all captains and im sure he'll eat gin up with only his brute strength shows that he's not no ordinary captain and being a captain of the only division where you have to kill the previous zaraki in order to become the new captain just oozes that he is not in the category of lowly captains

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

if he had a shinkai yes he'll be stronger but being able to pawn most captains i.e tousen, komamura, soifon, hitsugaya and byakua thats almost all captains and im sure he'll eat gin up with only his brute strength shows that he's not no ordinary captain and being a captain of the only division where you have to kill the previous zaraki in order to become the new captain just oozes that he is not in the category of lowly captains
    eh man how can you say as a fact that he is able to pawn byakuya soifon and hitsugaia?

btw nice quote on your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    eh man how can you say as a fact that he is able to pawn byakuya soifon and hitsugaia?

btw nice quote on your signature.
    the quote makes me laugh everytime i read it but come on hitsugaya is my fave character but i dont see him standing a second against ken chan byakua will give him a good fight but then lose and den soifon vs kenchan will be another good fight because of her fighting style but then will ultimately get pwned

Veteran Member
    Well, instead of thinking of captains as high and low class, why dont you add a middle class? It seems obvious that it is needed, because Kyoraku would need to be upper class, and dog-captain low class.. Yet it seems kenpachi and byakuya need middle class.. cause its obvious theyd lose to kyo, but with against komu.. Though byakuya might actually lose to kenpachi because of his "pride" if they were both serious it would actually be a pretty good fight..

I dont see hitsugaya winning against byakuya.. Unless he can actually properly freeze byakuyas sword petal shit, he has no chance.. Hitsugaya in time might be able to, but as of now i kinda doubt it..

the quote makes me laugh everytime i read it but come on hitsugaya is my fave character but i dont see him standing a second against ken chan byakua will give him a good fight but then lose and den soifon vs kenchan will be another good fight because of her fighting style but then will ultimately get pwned
    again i dont see what is your basis for that.we dont know the difference in strengths between him and soifon or between him and hitsugaia.