View Poll Results: Could any of the captaints be able to defeat ulquiorra

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    32 76.19%
  • No

    10 23.81%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 91 to 97 of 97
  1. #91
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    585
    never put kenpachi in the category of lowly captains he has proven his strength many of times and i belive he would give ulquiorra a good run for his money

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  2. #92
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    never put kenpachi in the category of lowly captains he has proven his strength many of times and i belive he would give ulquiorra a good run for his money
    if he learned his zan name his power would be tremendous.but as he is now he is one of the lowly captains cause he is completely uneducated captains like kyoraku could kill him easily.and when has he proven than strength back when ichigo was so much weaker than he is now?or by fighting kommamura and tozen the weakest captains so far?and noitra wasnt a terrible opponent.anyway all his battles proves that in his current condition is strong he has stamina but not extremely powerful.average captain at best.of course this is cause he does not know his zan name if he learns it then he ll be one of the strongest.

  3. #93
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    585
    if he had a shinkai yes he'll be stronger but being able to pawn most captains i.e tousen, komamura, soifon, hitsugaya and byakua thats almost all captains and im sure he'll eat gin up with only his brute strength shows that he's not no ordinary captain and being a captain of the only division where you have to kill the previous zaraki in order to become the new captain just oozes that he is not in the category of lowly captains

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  4. #94
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    if he had a shinkai yes he'll be stronger but being able to pawn most captains i.e tousen, komamura, soifon, hitsugaya and byakua thats almost all captains and im sure he'll eat gin up with only his brute strength shows that he's not no ordinary captain and being a captain of the only division where you have to kill the previous zaraki in order to become the new captain just oozes that he is not in the category of lowly captains
    eh man how can you say as a fact that he is able to pawn byakuya soifon and hitsugaia?

    btw nice quote on your signature.

  5. #95
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    eh man how can you say as a fact that he is able to pawn byakuya soifon and hitsugaia?

    btw nice quote on your signature.
    the quote makes me laugh everytime i read it but come on hitsugaya is my fave character but i dont see him standing a second against ken chan byakua will give him a good fight but then lose and den soifon vs kenchan will be another good fight because of her fighting style but then will ultimately get pwned

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  6. #96
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Well, instead of thinking of captains as high and low class, why dont you add a middle class? It seems obvious that it is needed, because Kyoraku would need to be upper class, and dog-captain low class.. Yet it seems kenpachi and byakuya need middle class.. cause its obvious theyd lose to kyo, but with against komu.. Though byakuya might actually lose to kenpachi because of his "pride" if they were both serious it would actually be a pretty good fight..

    I dont see hitsugaya winning against byakuya.. Unless he can actually properly freeze byakuyas sword petal shit, he has no chance.. Hitsugaya in time might be able to, but as of now i kinda doubt it..

  7. #97
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    the quote makes me laugh everytime i read it but come on hitsugaya is my fave character but i dont see him standing a second against ken chan byakua will give him a good fight but then lose and den soifon vs kenchan will be another good fight because of her fighting style but then will ultimately get pwned
    again i dont see what is your basis for that.we dont know the difference in strengths between him and soifon or between him and hitsugaia.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •