Hybrid View

Question what manga is this?

I need find English name of this manga because it is very funny.Please help me! Thank so much.This is a few of picture: This manga is about the prince who was tease women was kept in prison on the special ring by the grandfather( the king of god) and he must meet o true love with other girl for free.
    Please help me! Thank so much.

Are you sure that's a Japanese manga?

A quick translate of the title (ho√*ng từ thi√™n cung) (it's in Vietnamese) brings up the title "Prince From the Celestial Palace". I can't find a Japanese Manga similar to that name, even when looking for the Japanese word "Ouji" for "Prince".

Unhappy what manga is this?

i think this is a chinese manga and "hoang tu thien cung" is not o real name of manga because the publishing houses of VN always do not use real name of manga when translate it.

Quote Originally Posted by compa1234 View Post
    i think this is a chinese manga and "hoang tu thien cung" is not o real name of manga because the publishing houses of VN always do not use real name of manga when translate it.
    It's not a chinese manga, I learn chinese for many years, but on that page I can find no any chinese at all!
    火影忍者 狐忍