Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230
Results 2,291 to 2,294 of 2294
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I think it could go either way, for example I think Law could cut BB unless BB was covered by his darkness - I say this because BB was affected by Magellan poison so its not like he is always immune to DF powers he touches he as to be using his powers, also, I don't know if BB would be able to put himself back together even with his DF since he wasn't able to neutralize the poison.
    So if the fight started and BB was acting retarded and didn't IMMEDIATELY use his DF to cover himself I think Law could cut him up, once that happened Law could just stab him over and over. If however BB used his DF at first then he would likely win.
    I agree.I think that BB was stronger but he would just stand there like an idiot and would give Law the chance to use his ability on him.

Chopper (ninja point only) vs Lucci
    You mean kung fu point,right?

I dont think he can take Lucci.But he probably can using his monster point.

Hannyabal(pre TS) vs Mr 2

lol yeah, I meant kung fu point.. man it seems like for the past several months the One Piece thread has been dead...
    anywhos.

I'd pick Mr 2 probably, because he was in ID since the end of Alabasta right? - even if he hadn't been in there for that long (like it may had taken them a while to process/transfer him) he still had been in level 3 being tortured for a good while. Yet despite that he was able to follow Luffy the entire way, plus I think he did hurt Hannyabal when he used his powers to look like a girl pirate (it was a cheap shot there, but it shown Hannyabal wasn't on a different level then Mr 2).

Mr 2 (alabsta arc) vs Bellamy
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    lol yeah, I meant kung fu point.. man it seems like for the past several months the One Piece thread has been dead...
    anywhos.

Mr 2 (alabsta arc) vs Bellamy
    Mr 2,Bellamy was fodder.

Arlong vs Mr 3.

I think Bellamy could had been a lot stronger then what he was shown, he thought Luffy was weak and slipped up because of it, thats not to say he would had ever been able to beat Luffy, but I think he could had lasted more then 1 hit.

Mr. 3, he could just trap Arlong inside the wax, and I doubt Arlong would be quick enough to evade it, or strong enough to break it.

Mr. 5 vs Buggy (Buggy the Clown arc)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)