Page 1 of 230 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2294
  1. #1
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784

    One Piece One Piece Battle Thread

    I've been looking to other forums and come up to the idea of posting this here...for enjoyment!

    the ONE PIECE BATTLE THREAD:

    It'll be a one on one battle of random characters (past or present)
    ie.. luffy vs sanji, nami vs alvida etc..

    The next one who will post will decide the winner and of course he will give his reasons on why his pick will win...

    Let me start the first round..

    Eneru vs Kizaru
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  2. #2
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,546
    Enel coz he is "God"

    Buggy vs Kuro

  3. #3
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    I remember a similar set of threads like this @ the Naruto Section, it didn't go well after some time. :s

  4. #4
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Enel coz he is "God"

    Buggy vs Kuro
    buggy cause he is a split man.


    mihawk vs whitebird

  5. #5
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I remember a similar set of threads like this @ the Naruto Section, it didn't go well after some time. :s
    we can make this work out here in OP page if we want.. ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    buggy cause he is a split man.

    mihawk vs whitebird
    lol.. a literal white bird,
    Spoiler!


    id pick whitebeard of course, i think to defeat wb you must also be a df user, a df much stronger than his...

    rob lucci vs doflamingo
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  6. #6
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    we can make this work out here in OP page if we want.. ^^



    lol.. a literal white bird,
    Spoiler!


    id pick whitebeard of course, i think to defeat wb you must also be a df user, a df much stronger than his...
    i disagree with you if he has haki then he does not need to have a df to beat.i think he could beat him.and could you play the game right??when you answer you must propose a battle too.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Gulley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    1,195
    Well out of rob lucci an doflamingo I vote doflamingo. Even though we haven't seen many of his abilities yet I believe he has some crazy powers involve with that puppet ability and he definitely doesn't seem weak.

    Kizaru vs. Aokiji
    Signature by me.





  8. #8
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i disagree with you if he has haki then he does not need to have a df to beat.i think he could beat him.and could you play the game right??when you answer you must propose a battle too.
    but he doesn't have haki...and yes i do post a battle..

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Well out of rob lucci an doflamingo I vote doflamingo. Even though we haven't seen many of his abilities yet I believe he has some crazy powers involve with that puppet ability and he definitely doesn't seem weak.

    Kizaru vs. Aokiji
    id pick kizaru, he can melt aokiji's ice.. he is light meaning their is heat, and heat melts that ice.. hihi

    pandaman vs jimbei
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  9. #9
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I remember a similar set of threads like this @ the Naruto Section, it didn't go well after some time. :s
    I did too. More people from NF trying to bring its influence over I guess.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    but he doesn't have haki...and yes i do post a battle..
    that hasnt been confirmed or not yet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •