Page 220 of 230 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2294
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    @Cross777 Seriously theres no way Enel takes Boa... get off the bandwagon, Enel wasn't all that great.
    yeah there is even if she can hit him with haki, being hits not what made him loose to luffy. it was him not being able to him luffy. and he can hit boa and he just simply has more power.

SILVERS 4TW.

the warden vs caribou
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah there is even if she can hit him with haki, being hits not what made him loose to luffy. it was him not being able to him luffy. and he can hit boa and he just simply has more power.
    I lol'd.Enel can hardly keep up with Skypiea arc gearless Luffy.His speed is only good for teleporting around but his sucks at combat speed as shown by his fight with luffy.Boa in close quarter combat rapes him(not literally).

the warden vs caribou
    Well the arden hasnt shown haki but it would ridiculous if he couldnt beat Carribou.He takes it.

Vista vs Ivankov

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    I lol'd.Enel can hardly keep up with Skypiea arc gearless Luffy.His speed is only good for teleporting around but his sucks at combat speed as shown by his fight with luffy.Boa in close quarter combat rapes him(not literally).

Well the arden hasnt shown haki but it would ridiculous if he couldnt beat Carribou.He takes it.

Vista vs Ivankov
    but thats the thing hal. his "reaction time" as you call it is not that slow.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

he out paces luffy more often than not, he gets surprised and is hit do to the sock of facing some one like luffy but he kept up fine.
    not only that but reaction time is not that important. but all boa has to do is kick him and grab shock release and its game over. one touch and he can put thousands of volts in to her. a point blank shot like that, boas toast.
    but could caribou just take all the poison since he is infinite ?

vista
    smoker vs moria.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

but thats the thing hal. his "reaction time" as you call it is not that slow.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

he out paces luffy more often than not, he gets surprised and is hit do to the sock of facing some one like luffy but he kept up fine.
    You dont really get it,do you?I'm not saying that he couldnt keep up with luffy back then.Thats the problem.Thats the best he can do.His combat speed and reflexes were Luffy level.Luffy after 300 chapters and with gear2>>>>>>>Luffy back then.Thats his problem he only has a hax df and thats all just like croc.He cant even dodge Boa's hits in combination with her haki experty she takes it 100%.I know that he is one of your gfav characters but try to not to wank that much.

not only that but reaction time is not that important.
    When his reaction time is at the level that i mentioned before and he is against a haki user he cant do much.He could at best put a good fight but thats all.

but all boa has to do is kick him and grab shock release and its game over. one touch and he can put thousands of volts in to her. a point blank shot like that, boas toast.
    She has coa to protecct her self from that.Also you seem to forget that haki allows the user to hit logia's substantial body she wouldnt hit his elemental body which is made from lighting stop contradicting the manga.
    but could caribou just take all the poison since he is infinite ?
    Doesnt Carribou need to breathe?If i remember correctly Magellan had a poison gas.If i m wrong tell me.

smoker vs moria.
    Moria doesnt have haki he gets raped.

Shanks+jozu vs pre timeskip bb+crew

She has coa to protecct her self from that.Also you seem to forget that haki allows the user to hit logia's substantial body she wouldnt hit his elemental body which is made from lighting stop contradicting the manga.

Doesnt Carribou need to breathe?If i remember correctly Magellan had a poison gas.If i m wrong tell me.

Moria doesnt have haki he gets raped.

Shanks+jozu vs pre timeskip bb+crew
    im not contradicting my self at all even if he can hit his real body he can shock her because he can still produce lightning CoA or not. and saying she has CoA does not mean she can not be hit by his attack considering how powerful they are i mean luffy broke through haki and enel has a lot more destructive power than luffy does. now ill say it is possible for her to win. but enel could also take her to i think its more of a toss up. but lets just let enel go cuz neither of us are going to budge on that.

and your right he does have poison gas i was just wondering how far his absorption can go

shanks and joz

the warden vs joz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

im not contradicting my self
    I didnt say that you did.
    at all even if he can hit his real body he can shock her because he can still produce lightning CoA or not. and saying she has CoA does not mean she can not be hit by his attack considering how powerful they are i mean luffy broke through haki and enel has a lot more destructive power than luffy does.
    Thats debatable.He can produce lighting but when she hits him he gets caught at his substantial body she wouldnt come in contact with lighting.Lol luffy broke through sandersonia's haki Boa is at least high tier dont compare them.

now ill say it is possible for her to win.
    Thats good for you its an important step to recoginize at least that,considering the fact that sometime ago you placed him at top tier level with the likes of Mihawk.

but enel could also take her to i think its more of a toss up. but lets just let enel go cuz neither of us are going to budge on that.
    Judging by his feats he cant hope for victory but he can give her a tough fight.

and your right he does have poison gas i was just wondering how far his absorption can go
    I think that could beat carribou but i m not saying it for sure.

the warden vs joz.
    Joz has proved that he can fight at equal ground with the admirals.The same cannot be said for Magellan.Jozu takes it.

Iva+croc vs marco
    Last edited by halaros536; 04-22-2011 at 12:30 PM.

yes he could and i agree i think caribou would go down to.
    IDK man i men he got owned by aokiji and i think the warden could do the same.
    i dont think iva and croc could win but i dont think they could loose either.

marco vs sanji (now)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes he could and i agree i think caribou would go down to.
    IDK man i men he got owned by aokiji and i think the warden could do the same.
    Aokiji oned him when he was distracted.Did you forget that till then he was fighting equally with him?Fighting equally with aokiji is more than enough to beat Magellan.

i dont think iva and croc could win but i dont think they could loose either.
    Another terrible croc wank.Iva was raped in a sec by akainu.Marco is an admiral level fighter he can kill iva easily and the same goes for croc.The only think they can do together is last some minutes if they are lucky.

marco vs sanji (now)
    Marco ofcourse unless you think that sanji is close to admiral level now.

Jinbe+luffy vs fisher tiger

Aokiji oned him when he was distracted.Did you forget that till then he was fighting equally with him?Fighting equally with aokiji is more than enough to beat Magellan.

Another terrible croc wank.Iva was raped in a sec by akainu.Marco is an admiral level fighter he can kill iva easily and the same goes for croc.The only think they can do together is last some minutes if they are lucky.

Marco ofcourse unless you think that sanji is close to admiral level now.

Jinbe+luffy vs fisher tiger
    hold on i said they could not beat him. i just said they do not loose and by that i mean they walk away.

i never said that i just posted the fight lol
    and i still see marco as below the three current admirals but still at admiral level. i mean he can hang with an admiral sure but he is lacking the pure destructive power of the current admirals. i mean could he be an admiral if he was a marine, probably. but i think we still have to make that distinction.

tiger.

marco and enel vs aokiji.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We know Enel had haki, we also know Enel could not get through Luffy's DF - theres no reason to think Enel would be able to touch Aokiji, With that said, I doubt Marco beats Aokiji - unless Enel could be usefull somehow in that fight (maybe he could use thunder to destroy the ice - maybe he couldn't) Aokiji would win.

Franky (full charge) vs Jabra (the wolf guy from the cp9)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)