Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I'm officially hooked on Bleach, I dismissed it at first because the Manga didn't do it for me but the Anime kicks ass. Gonna start watching it from the beggining.

270 and this one were the episodes I've been waiting for so long, and now they're finally out (and last part this week!). I just totally love how fierce and evil they made SH2 appear as.

I just had this weird thought so, which I don't really think anyone has mentioned or thought of before, but what if the remaining part of Ichigo's clothes in fact also reflect the remaining power of SH2? We know it reflects his bankai and vizard powers, but it should be applicable to SH2 as well. I just think we all thought it appeared as so powerful making it MORE powerful didn't seem needed, but heck, if this is true, imagine how strong SH2 TRULY IS.

EDIT
    And why did you make it into an "Ulquiorra is stronger than he appears" discussion again? There is a thread for that *cries* I reiterate, the only reason Ulquiorra appears as strong as he does is because Kubo dedicated so much time and energy into the fight and because Ichigo really doesn't appear as that strong until SH2. This fight is the climax of the HM arc. Just compare to the climax of the SS arc where Ichigo fought Byakuya and how strong Byakuya appeared as then. Now look at him after we've gotten some perspective of things. I wonder if you are still going to insist that Ulquiorra is stronger than his rank given a couple of years from now, as stronger enemies will be introduced in Bleach.
    Last edited by LeaT; 05-24-2010 at 12:53 AM.

LeaT

do you have any idea how scary your idea is, if the current hollow 2 forms remaining power is based on ichigos clothes imagine if he had his complete clothing,his power would be ridiculous. I hate to speculate but Ulqui would get owned

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    byakua never looked all that tough to me

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu bankai View Post
    LeaT

do you have any idea how scary your idea is, if the current hollow 2 forms remaining power is based on ichigos clothes imagine if he had his complete clothing,his power would be ridiculous. I hate to speculate but Ulqui would get owned
    I know! He would fucking crush Aizen effortlessly! Or so I imagine. He toyed with Ulquiorra as it was with that little clothing left, and that was probably 50% or less of his power!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I know! He would fucking crush Aizen effortlessly! Or so I imagine. He toyed with Ulquiorra as it was with that little clothing left, and that was probably 50% or less of his power!
    i think he could beat aizen as he used to be but now that he has fused with the hogyoku he would not be a match for him.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    But the hollow 2 form is still out of his control, if he defeats Aizen he could end up turning on his friends, It's too much of a risk.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    But the hollow 2 form is still out of his control, if he defeats Aizen he could end up turning on his friends, It's too much of a risk.
    i think all of you overestimate ichigos hollow form 2.just because he defeated ulquiorra doesnt mean anything.ulquiorra is the fourth espada and aizen is stronger than all of the espada.so we dont know if he could be a match for aizen even using that form.dont forget how great was the difference in power between ichigo and aizen when they fought.to me aizen without using shikai or bankai was faster than ulquiorra during segunda etapa cause when ichigo was fighting ulquiorra despite the difference in speed he was able to see his moves but while fighting aizen he didnt have time to see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Never said he would actually use it as it was more speculative than factual, because I don't think Ichigo even know how to change anyway. More just to emphasize how strong I think SH2 could truly be.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i think all of you overestimate ichigos hollow form 2.just because he defeated ulquiorra doesnt mean anything.ulquiorra is the fourth espada and aizen is stronger than all of the espada.so we dont know if he could be a match for aizen even using that form.dont forget how great was the difference in power between ichigo and aizen when they fought.to me aizen without using shikai or bankai was faster than ulquiorra during segunda etapa cause when ichigo was fighting ulquiorra despite the difference in speed he was able to see his moves but while fighting aizen he didnt have time to see anything.
    You are comparing apples to pears. You can't compare how Ichigo is in bankai mode and and his fight with Ulquiorra and then say that this is applicable to Aizen despite that we talk about two different forms, i. e. SH2 and vizard Ichigo. Considering that Ulquiorra could NOT follow SH2 in speed, I think you are underestimating SH2. SH2 EFFORTLESSLY crushed Ulquiorra in his segunda etapa at what could be around or less than 50% of Ichigo's total power. It is obvious that SH2 is easily comparable to Stark or similar if I must necessarily use an espada reference.