Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    the best bleach episode ever(period)

twitter.com/jedijuck

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    agree with that.he should be higher but he could not defeat stark
    i think its quite easy for him really to kill stark if he uses his sonido then quickly kills linette or what ever the kids name he wont be able to fuse with her then he wont be able to release so he's fucked

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

man have you seen starks speed he was able to evade both kenpachi and ichigo the same time and then vanish and he hadnt released yet so i m sure that when he is in his release form he must be must faster than ulquiorra.about lilinete stark could use his sonido too you know and protect her before ulquiorra can kill her.

yeah then in that case he would eat a massive attack whilst trying to protect her its a bit like the case of kurosaki and inoue he had to have a cero for lunch because of inoues incompetence but common you cant rely on speed alone after a while he will clock on the speed uliquiorra is a very smart person and besides that was really easy for him to evade both of them like that and arguably you could say they were a tad tired as well

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

yeah he is but from what we have seen stark is also an extremely smart person do you really think that he would make the same mistake that kurosaki made??are you serious??he could evade all of ulquiorras attacks he was able to fight on par with kyoraku dont forget that.ulquiorra is the one who is in worst situation cause stark can fire his ceros without having to focus like the other arrancar so it would be too hard for ulquiorra to evade.

ahh come on he got owned in shinkai looooool everyone else apart from zaraki had to use bankai looool

yeah but he was fighting kyoraku who is much stronger than hitsugaia or kenpachi.

and kyoraku aint even that quick himself i belive that byakua could even beat stark

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    ahh come on he got owned in shinkai looooool everyone else apart from zaraki had to use bankai looool
    Or maybe Kyouraku shikai is just THAT good. Kyouraku beating him in Shikai has nothing to do with Stark being weaker then everyone else.

Why don't you just people that Stark is primera for a reason, whether or not we've seen why?

EDIT: Also, we do not know that Kyouraku isn't "that fast". He and Ukitake kept up with Yamamoto, after all.

Your English is getting bad bro.

Also I hate how Ul looked like a piece of paper when Ichigo slashed him up and he fell to the ground. Also someone should be missing an arm.