Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Amazing episode..

I still wonder if ulq shoulda been higher ranked seeing as noone had seen his 2nd release... I mean, it sure seems like it, anyway.. Cept maybe yami or w/e.. But even so.
    Seeing as how he didn't sacrifice his Regenerative capabilities for more power, it's highly likely that he would have been ranked higher than #4 had he gone for the power boost.

Anyways, this was a great episode. Finally got to see Super Hollow Form 2. Just as epic as it was in the manga. But even with that, episode 270 was still the best episode so far in my book. Will look forward to next week.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Good episode today!!!

great episode indeed.about ulquiorra i think he is stronger than halibel dont know about barragan but he wouldnt stand a chance against stark.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Naaaah..

this is so, so FCKIN EPIC !!! I just can't believe how amazing this episode was, seriously!! I watched it 3 times,.. the animation, music, epic fight scenes. By far, the best Bleach Episode, even better then the previous episode.

Hollow Form Ichigo against my favourite Espada: Ulquiorra in his second release,.. I'm still shocked how great it was. Understand now why I think Ulquiorra is one of the best, one of the most badass M.. Fcker in Bleach.

Just screw the top 3 Espada's: Stark, Barragan and Halibel.. Ulquiorra has to be strong enough for even beating Halibel or even Barragan. He didn't deserve to be Espada #4.. even his release form is more epic to watch then the top #3.

anyways, Bleach Episode 270 and 271 and probably 272, are going to be the most badass episodes ever made...
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    great episode indeed.about ulquiorra i think he is stronger than halibel dont know about barragan but he wouldnt stand a chance against stark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Naaaah..

this is so, so FCKIN EPIC !!! I just can't believe how amazing this episode was, seriously!! I watched it 3 times,.. the animation, music, epic fight scenes. By far, the best Bleach Episode, even better then the previous episode.

Hollow Form Ichigo against my favourite Espada: Ulquiorra in his second release,.. I'm still shocked how great it was. Understand now why I think Ulquiorra is one of the best, one of the most badass M.. Fcker in Bleach.

Just screw the top 3 Espada's: Stark, Barragan and Halibel.. Ulquiorra has to be strong enough for even beating Halibel or even Barragan. He didn't deserve to be Espada #4.. even his release form is more epic to watch then the top #3.

anyways, Bleach Episode 270 and 271 and probably 272, are going to be the most badass episodes ever made...

i definitely think he will own stark and halibel but barragan he's on a different level ...... whats stark gonna do just shoot ceros? haha uliquiorra will eat him hahaha

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    i definitely think he will own stark and halibel but barragan he's on a different level ...... whats stark gonna do just shoot ceros? haha uliquiorra will eat him hahaha
    no but he just too fast for ulquiorra.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    hahah ! " whats stark gonna do just shoot ceros? " nice one..

- you could be right about Barragan.. and he would have raped Halibel.

- I didn't said Stark, because that guy's very fast and his army of wolves, would be difficult to defeat. Anyways, I think the same as you; Out of those three, Barragan would be the most difficult to own.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    hahah ! " whats stark gonna do just shoot ceros? " nice one..

- you could be right about Barragan.. and he would have raped Halibel.

- I didn't said Stark, because that guy's very fast and his army of wolves, would be difficult to defeat. Anyways, I think the same as you; Out of those three, Barragan would be the most difficult to own.
    About barragan though, without his ability hes pretty much nothing.. If ulq, who is smart and perceptive, found away around that ability he is so screwed though.... Although, if he could find away around it.. he doesnt have kido, although he could have some way around it other that that. I wonder if his ability would work againt cero and his epic lance... Although i guess the explosion could be taken away, too... So exploding the lance early might not work..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    About barragan though, without his ability hes pretty much nothing.. If ulq, who is smart and perceptive, found away around that ability he is so screwed though.... Although, if he could find away around it.. he doesnt have kido, although he could have some way around it other that that. I wonder if his ability would work againt cero and his epic lance... Although i guess the explosion could be taken away, too... So exploding the lance early might not work..
    exactly. You need a method for beating him.. especially some Kido's stuff. I just think that Ulg didn't deserve to be #4.

agree with that.he should be higher but he could not defeat stark