2) There's no need for me to say anything. It was already answered.
3) I'm 25. Is there a certain age limit I was supposed to stop reading manga? Because you do know the people that make the manga are far older than me.
4) And ctrl-v what image? The image in my sig? You do know you can use the [img] tag to put any picture you want in your sig space right?
5) LOL fuck post count. As if that shit means anything. I can easily have all my post removed, (again) and start anew.
I very surprised your 25, you sound like your in the 13-16 age bracket given your childish behavior.
You also don't understand why I brought up the whole post count thing. Basically I was really surprised that you have posted 4500+ posts which should demonstrate experience in discussion with people and knowledge about the Naruto series and yet you seem to post childish smart ass posts for no reason. Usually guys with high post counts set an example and welcome opinions from other forum members especially new comers. This way you set a pleasant environment for people to discuss ideas. You don't seem to do that at all, in fact the opposite you seem to put down anything you see. And this isn't the first time either, I've noticed you do this in a lot other threads as well.
So to sum up, the only way I could explain this phenomena.
1) You have lied about your age.
2) You control V'ed (in windows, this is "paste") a lot of posts to tally up the post count to gives us the illusion of a experienced and knowledgeable individual on this forum.
By the way did you like my spelling and grammar in this post?
Also i noticed that you said he's 13-16, yet your the one who started this prefectic argument, do you think getting annoyed at someone's post is showing your maturity? Grow up, its not like you have to pay attention to his posts.
~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja
What really Bamboozles me is that Yondaime is not mentioned as a Sage, Kishimoto might have some motive for this silence either as a Sage or Not.
For me there are three possibilities:
1) Yondaime Just simply didn't have the Chakra Levels (disappointing).
2) He had such super techniques, he (or Jiraiya) never really thought he needed the boost.
3) He was a Sage, but Kishi never mentioned it yet.
The Picture above proves nothing, but it offers tantalizing hope that Yondaime might have been a Sage too.
I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !
5, Ogama Sennin. Admittedly, the name itself is the only evidence for such.
Last edited by Trigunflame; 06-24-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Great Toad Sage (大ガマ仙人, Ōgama Sennin)
It would seem in Naruto, a "Sage" (仙人, Sennin) is someone who "Can" utilize Senjutsu (仙術, Sage Techniques) - generally speaking, that is; Rikudo Sennin was a likely exception.Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Alas, one could probably argue that within the context of this particular character (Ōgama Sennin), the title of "Sage" is solely in reference to his being thousands of years old and as consequence, very wise.
I however, would like to "think" he can use Senjutsu if he wanted.