I didn't want to start a new thread or anything because I see the toad sage mode being an important step for Naruto to become a complete sage like Madara(Uchiha+senju) will be with the rinnegan. Also this would be a good way for kishi to explain more about toad sage.
Madara now has the following that makes him a complete So6P.
1) So6P's power (Uchiha+senju)
- The So6P's body - Senju clan inherited.
- The So6P's Life force energy -Senju clan inherited
- The So6P's Spiritual energy - Uchiha clan inherited
2)So6P's eyes (Rinnegan), Uchiha Madara has the sharingan so he needs the Rinnegan. The elder son inherited them from his father but the Uchiha clan did not. This the one key difference that keeps true to the fact that the Rinnegan is extremely rare and there aren't any clans filled with Rinnegans like the Uchiha clan with the sharingan.(http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page012.html
So a lot are thinking either Sasuke or Naruto could pull a Madara and between them they could get some competition for madara.
But I have 3 problems with this.
1) Naruto killing Sasuke for his eyes, simply isn't his style and would make all that painful "your friend" stuff for nothing. Keep in mind he said he won't kill sasuke which at the time was painful to hear but after learning about what madara been up too I'm glad he said that.
2) Naruto with a bloodline limit in particular eye techniques would bother the hell out of me.
3) Don't you guys think it would sweet revenge if Madara got owned by someone without a bloodline limit considering all of that Madara talk of "can't touch me" attitude.
I think Naruto ALREADY has got all the pieces to the puzzle to make a complete sage SIMILAR to Madara.
Naruto is a distant blood relative to the senju, so this means Naruto has inherited something comparable to the So6P's body and the Uzumaki clan are blessed with a long life expectancy which can be translated into strong life force energy. This was particularly obvious when Naruto used the fox's spiritual(yang) energy sealed within him and his chakra reacted with Yamato's wood jutsu the same way the so6p's yang bloodline gives life to physical forms. I'm guessing the fox's spiritual energy amplified Naruto chakra's characteristics to be more like the senju clan(they are DISTANT relatives after all) and therefore the so6P's yang bloodline limit also.
He also just got a large amount of the fox's spiritual's energy, which is also a strong spiritual energy, also Naruto is a Toad sage so he has sage eyes, obviously not the Rinnegan like the So6P but nevertheless. And finally naruto has a stronger chakra when in his toad sage mode, Pa frog stated senjutsu chakra is a stronger chakra compared to regular chakra.
So Naruto has all the comparable components of the So6P's sons shared amongst each other from the So6P.
1) A comparable So6P body as the Senju clan via his lineage with the Uzumaki clan.
2) Life force energy also comparable to the one the Senju clan inherited via his linage with the Uzumaki clan.
3) Spiritual energy thanks to the yang(spiritual) part of the fox's chakra sealed within Naruto by his father Minato(what a genius). Again also could be comparable back to the Juubi and the So6P.
4) Sage eye's via senjutsu, again not the same as So6P but sage eyes of sorts.
6) And finally sage chakra also via senjutsu which is a stronger chakra than regular chakra.
I don't think nor want Naruto to be the next Sage of Six Paths but he certainly can be a representative. Naruto is predicted to cause a great change to the Naruto world like the So6p did, but why does he have to do it old school style(So6P). Naruto is a new type of sage of his own right, in fact that would be great way to end the series whether Naruto lives or dies.