Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    His look is not far off from Tousen if you think about it. I'm guessing Tousen was a proto-form of whatever Aizen is about to become. Aizens mask covers his whole body, Like a Cocoon.
    Spoiler!

It still looks like a gimp-suit to me, but most likely it is a cocoon of some sort and whatever Aizen becomes only Uber-Ichigo can defeat.

Things to come - the inevitable Kisuke bankai, Isshin shikai and Yoruichi shikai if we are lucky. This arc is supposed to finish in June/July, but Kubo will milk out every double page battle effect he can.

Yoruichi showing up was pretty cool. I'm interested in seeing Urahara's Bankai though or Isshin in more action. Or maybe Ishida's dad showing up to. Aizen is just too powerful and anything he gets at this point isn't a surprise.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Yoruichi showing up was pretty cool. I'm interested in seeing Urahara's Bankai though or Isshin in more action. Or maybe Ishida's dad showing up to. Aizen is just too powerful and anything he gets at this point isn't a surprise.

Oh yea I forgot all about Ishida's dad lol but he should show up to save Ishida...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I wonder if the quincys could seal his soul chain/whatever powers since their so good at reiatsu domination or something
    A pie in the sky?

I wonder, when Kubo is doing research for new imagery does he just visit an S&M shop. Seriously, Tousen had the blinding mask and Aizen has a gimp-suit. And the sword fusing to his arms looks like...well I dont really want to say.

What's next, Gin using Shinso to paddle their asses?

"Naughty naughty naughty..."