Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Judging by the name of the last 5 chapters...it's only a matter of time before Aizen dies, assuming he is the "god" the title refers to.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Aizen is already dead... call the ghostbuster because he is anoying and boring

1. If he gets attacked
    A) haha it was just an illusion
    B) haha i predicted this a million years ago
    C) gets hitted: REGENERATION LOL you are to weak

So i think Aizen is already dead because he will destroy himsel because he cant handle the Power -.-

Initiate
    It figures with all the fighting going on that Aizen's the only one smart enough to wear "protection".

"Hmmm, I feel like having rape for dinner."

i see, Aizen winning this though and maybe we get to see the Royal Guard or Spirit King or something. who knows, chapter was okay though.
    Aizen must win this or there is no plot resolve, unless Kubo adds another villain that controlled Aizen, but that's just.... even more lame.

Not necessarily win, but he somehow has to get away or have some kind of exit so then Ichigo can have a talk with Isshin, get a lecture from Urahara about the next move against Aizen and also lets not forget about the dudes in HM.

Aizen won't be beaten till near-death or anywhere near, there'll be some bs reason for him exiting. Like now that hes fused with the Hogyokou, he can finally do something to obtain the soul key.

Plus, everyones bleeding and cut in half and missing mid-sections, so we kinda need to see how they turn out, which means another few wasted chapters of Ichigo saying "are you guys ok?" when ice boys missing arms and legs.

So yeah, just my 2 cents

the title of these past chapters is a clue that this story arc is near completed. i am assuming that Ichigo will someone become the next villain, being that he has no real goal for himself other than protecting everyone he cares for. what if that alone changed because of the power he needs to endure in order to be strong enough to protect anyone (let alone defeating Aizen).

be interesting if Kubo throws a twist like that our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    the title of these past chapters is a clue that this story arc is near completed. i am assuming that Ichigo will someone become the next villain, being that he has no real goal for himself other than protecting everyone he cares for. what if that alone changed because of the power he needs to endure in order to be strong enough to protect anyone (let alone defeating Aizen).

be interesting if Kubo throws a twist like that our way.
    Well, I'd imagine it more like mindcontrol deal though... or at least that's something I thought about and think would be somewhat interesting plot-wise. I just don't see how it would be possible to pull it off properly.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Well, I'd imagine it more like mindcontrol deal though... or at least that's something I thought about and think would be somewhat interesting plot-wise. I just don't see how it would be possible to pull it off properly.
    The only reason i could see ichigo even considering something like that is if aizen mindfucks him and says something along the lines "you are weak, youll need to get stronger before we face again" and maybe a possible way to get stronger, but in a bad way. Ichigo tries training, but isnt enough, so has to go the "bad way" to get more power. But, thats not really even like a villain. Though it could become a bit interesting. Although, i guess he could be considered a villain if he cannot control it and goes on a rampage destroying things and people.

I kinda wanna see ichigo becoming more hollow-like to attain greater power. It also fills the role of becoming a bit eviler, plus it just makes sense. Also, if there is a meaning to ichigo's new mask and how masks constantly change, i would like that explained later on. I wonder if ichigo will ever learn kidoh, though i guess its more likely he will learn cero.

^so ichigo will do a sasuke? lol! Ichigo will never become a villian imo. The worst thing he could do is being unable to control his hollow form and go berserk just like he did on the ulquiora fight.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    .. why is everybody starting to believe that there will be another villain?? After 404 chapter, we finally know some more info about Aizen's goal, what he did etc.. so where would this new villain fit into??

- Ichigo becoming the new villain, is saying that Naruto joins Madara possé and fight against the 5 nations, including Konoha :S It's Shonen Jump, so Ichigo is going to be the one who's gonna finish Aizen, simple as that.

But the way how Kubo developed Aizen's character further like this, is a little bit weird and lame. I excepted a more epic way, more amusement in his transformation. Though I don't like his outfit, I still appreciate the amazing battle scenés that Kubo brings.. and yea; bleach has always been famous because of the fight scenés.

I just wonder what he's gonna do after this arc.. it can't be the final Arc, right? Maybe a final training session of Ichigo ??
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...