Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    You know what page 13 reminds me of?

This.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page009.html
    Bleach is not the only one copying mangas, Naruto is copying Bleach with the inner battle thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    A condom would not have two holes... it'll be a defective and rejected condom.
    It's called 'Aizen is an asshole who breaks condoms when using it'.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    - Aizen became the " White Condom With Two Holes "
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He looks like a big condom

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    lol Aizen went from cool villain to condom wrapped villain in 1 chapter.

- Aizen is becoming more ridiculous every chapter I'm ready for him to die and for new villain to take over.

LOL! it seems that a lot of people agree with us about the condom part, nice..

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    I personally couldn't think of a more badass way for Aizen to look. He reminds me of the Silver Surfer.
    .. you mean; P*ssy Surfer, right

Quote Originally Posted by onewinged View Post
    It's called 'Aizen is an asshole who breaks condoms when using it'.
    ..agreed, he breaks his own condom, because he " rapes " too much characters in Bleach Manga and if this isn't his final transformation, then imagine what his second transformation would be;

A C*ck Ring around his hip.. hahaha, lol Just Kidding..

He got the Hentai - Cube inside of him, he looks like a " P*ssy Surfer ",..

Kubo, Kubo, kubo.. what have you done !!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I don't think his transformation is done though, I think its just like a cocoon or something and then he will pop out all powerful and maybe fused with his Hyougoku and zanpakuto, then he could just cheeseball it and point his finger at you and have you illusion'd

The one thing I really liked about this chapter though was that the battle was well thought out, everything had a back-up plan to it and Aizen was constantly kept off guard.

All I know is Yoruichi, Urahara and Isshin have all shown that they are immensely powerful in un-released or shikai state, blowing up huge chunks of the city and using very strong techniques. If Ichigo comes in and kill Aizen with his shitty little Getsuga Tensho that can't do crap but just splash some reiatsu on you then ima be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed!
    A pie in the sky?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Yeah, this is his his larval / coccoon stage, you can even see the webbed cracks in it on the last page. Aizen's not done transforming yet, thank God.

Kisuke truly is cool and collected, he knew that he wasn't going to kill Aizen even with that technique, hell he even counted it down.

It's a personal vindication for Aizen to admit that for anyone else he's aware of and even himself minus the H-Cube, he'd be dead. Kisuke is THAT strong and he's not even released his shikai, much less his bankai. I'd have liked to see what Yamma would have been able to do with his zanpaktou against Aizen instead of being stripped of it.

Oh and that outfit......

DAMN.

4/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Its about time she showed up

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Agreed. Seems like Ichigo broke the fourth wall on Page 6 to sum up all of our feelings towards Aizen's new look.

However, this makes perfect sense when you think about it: The Hougyoku grants the deepest desires of the heart, right? And what does Aizen love doing more than anything else?

That's right: Raping!

• He's raped the captains from 100 years ago.
    • He's raped the central 46.
    • Multiple Toshiro-rapings
    • The current crop of captains.
    • He re-raped the captains from 100 years ago.
    • The captain commander.
    • He even raped his own espada.

And let's not forget Ichigo, who's been physically and mentally raped more times than any main character ought to be in their own series.

So it's only natural that the Hougyoku would turn Aizen into something that closely resembles a condom! It's who he is.
    aizans final form.......

(

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Its about time she showed up
    She's hot, isn't she? When she jumped on Aizen.. I think that she's the most sexiest female character in Bleach Manga.

EDIT:

^^^^^ @ BWORMKING

HAHAH.. epic picture, LOL! It's time to get raped,.. Teddy Aizen will show what real transformation looks like.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 05-13-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Yeah, this is his his larval / coccoon stage, you can even see the webbed cracks in it on the last page. Aizen's not done transforming yet, thank God.

Kisuke truly is cool and collected, he knew that he wasn't going to kill Aizen even with that technique, hell he even counted it down.

It's a personal vindication for Aizen to admit that for anyone else he's aware of and even himself minus the H-Cube, he'd be dead. Kisuke is THAT strong and he's not even released his shikai, much less his bankai. I'd have liked to see what Yamma would have been able to do with his zanpaktou against Aizen instead of being stripped of it.

Oh and that outfit......

DAMN.

4/5
    I thought that form was the released state of Benihime?
    A pie in the sky?

Great chapter! But I man Aizen looks like a douche! Why oh why Kubo, you couldn't come up with anything better than that. Yoruichi did have one hell of an entrance though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i gotta stop reading bleach.......My pc can't handle aizen powers.....it's gonna crash
    and i can't afford a new one.

ohh yeah Yoruichi FTW!!! lol she makes up for this chapter.