Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i dont quite yet believe aizen's transformation is complete.....watch, something HORRIFIC will come up from under those sheets
    I agree with you. I also believe that this isn't his final form.....I assume he's at about 70-80% from being complete.

Well Aizen said that mid - evolution is always ugly,didn't he?Cool chapter.

Cockney Geezer
    A few notes.

Yoruichi : Does she have Hollow ability? Certainly looks very Hollow,

Aizen: He removed those bracelets. I have never seen anyone remove bracelets like a watch... in otherwords. Inside that Hollow Coating, he is nothing... just a shell. And as he said, he was sealed internally.

Question now is... how do you kill a shell?

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post

He looks like a big condom. Man this chapter was useless.
    nuff said

Cockney Geezer

A condom would not have two holes... it'll be a defective and rejected condom.

great chapter to me. its good to see yoruichi back...now all we need is for ryuuken to make and appearance and all will be right in the bleach world
    aizens final form will prolly just be himself poppin out

twitter.com/jedijuck

Chapter felt completely short and useless :( The only way to progress this would to have the final plot revealed. At least it would savior the past two shitty chapters.

Agreed. Seems like Ichigo broke the fourth wall on Page 6 to sum up all of our feelings towards Aizen's new look.

However, this makes perfect sense when you think about it: The Hougyoku grants the deepest desires of the heart, right? And what does Aizen love doing more than anything else?

That's right: Raping!

• He's raped the captains from 100 years ago.
    • He's raped the central 46.
    • Multiple Toshiro-rapings
    • The current crop of captains.
    • He re-raped the captains from 100 years ago.
    • The captain commander.
    • He even raped his own espada.

And let's not forget Ichigo, who's been physically and mentally raped more times than any main character ought to be in their own series.

So it's only natural that the Hougyoku would turn Aizen into something that closely resembles a condom! It's who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i dont quite yet believe aizen's transformation is complete.....watch, something HORRIFIC will come up from under those sheets

Ok condom...sheets... I dont like where this is going.... now Sirxxx list of rape's... things could get really personal real fast....

- Yea Aizen's final transformation should be much cooler

@Sirxxx "re-raped" lol because getting raped once just isn't enough they said no when they really meant yes and again please.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

the one thing i did like about this chapter was there was no cliffhanger at all. there was somewhat a conclusion, so the story could progress a little.

obviously, this isn't Aizen's final transformation, but he does resemble what Tousen went through with hollowfication and maybe that's what happening to Aizen right now. and the sword merged with the hand is really dumb, like Creed from Black Cat, with his 3-leveled magic blade or whatever.

but, when the Hougyoku actually awakens, i wondering what will happen to Aizen after wards. and, Yoruichi, Urahara and Isshin will be no match at this point and it will fall back on Ichigo to unleash his true hollow power. that's at least, where i see all this leading up to. and Kubo said this is gonna end in mid-June, which is a month from now (about 4-5 chapters), so the battle doesn't have much left to it.

i see, Aizen winning this though and maybe we get to see the Royal Guard or Spirit King or something. who knows, chapter was okay though.