Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll

13 44.83%

11 37.93%

4 13.79%

0 0%

1 3.45%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sorry I mean save Sabo. If Ace needs to get stronger then he should have been training really hard. And basing on the flashbacks he seems to be taking his time and having fun at times.

i think this may be the reason y luffy showed no mercy to the "dragon's" at S.A. but said nothing cuz he keeps that to him self maybe i dont knnow i cant remeber that far back lol ill look at those chaps later and see if there is any proof

maybe he did know about them, he just did not metion it and when he got mad at the "dragons" for shooting that random slave was because he thought back to when they killed Sabo, but who knows we have to wait a week to find out
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Thanks in advance! That's a quick one.

Interesting, there's gonna be a Tenryuubito incident? Then why hasn't Luffy remembered anything about Tenryuubito? = he might have not been involved [?].
    Because this is Luffy we're talking about. Do I need to remind you about Sogeking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Pretty ok chap.
    I'm i the only one that thinks they might have adopted him or i'm i refering too much "Annie"
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i think this may be the reason y luffy showed no mercy to the "dragon's" at S.A. but said nothing cuz he keeps that to him self maybe i dont knnow i cant remeber that far back lol ill look at those chaps later and see if there is any proof
    Nope. He sure as heck wouldn't have known about them back then.
    He asked who they were back when hachi mentioned them in chapter 496. Here, specifically.

when luffy was getting beaten up i almost cried... same as when him and Ace became friends and at the end when he told Luffy that he would bring him some food but Luffy was like "No i'm coming too"... Oda knows how to touch people's hearts

i just hope that Sabo doesnt die but right now its 50/50...

you know how Ace left Mt. Colbo 3years before Luffy, maybe Sabo left 2years before Luffy... but i actually think that he does die near the end of this Arc... but the whole Grey Terminal Arc will end with Ace and Luffy becoming brothers
    Buzzzz

Well it doesn't show the whole of the scene so Sabo might be their bro too...
    I don't know, i just have grown to love the murderous pipsqueak
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

and i gree with u on that and who know's maybe oda is just flying by the seat of his pants here i mean he could of just like had a dream about a kid like sabo and said im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO writeing him in the the manga FOR SURE and he jumps out of bed and starts writeing and pisses his wife off for wakeing her up LOL jk about the wife part but the rest could be true that may be y he is not in the scean and he will put him in in a way where he drops down from a tree and drinks with them or some thing. but if he is a live witch its reall 80/20 right now cuz of odas record with flash backs

Im thinking Sabo tries to hatch a plan to rip off the Tenryuubito because they are so super rich they could easily get the money to buy a pirate ship then, its their dream after all. Asce is probably against it and tries to stop him, he does not succeed and Sabo gets captured and made into a slave. Asce tried to rescue him while Luffy is sleeping or something (sneaking away) and then gets captured too. As part of their "entertainment" they have Asce eat a fruit, the fire fruit, thats where he gets his powers. Sabo helps asce to escape from prison and dies in the process of saving him but tells him to keep living on as a pirate for the both of them and gives him a hat. By the time Asce comes back in the morning Luffy wakes up and sees a completely new Asce who is caring and appreciative.

I think Dadan will die in this arc too somewhere, then Asce will have to escape quickly in a boat and is constantly on the run, he leaves Luffy behind for his own protection and thats why he can live on the island peacefully still.

IMO of course lol
    A pie in the sky?