Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll

13 44.83%

11 37.93%

4 13.79%

0 0%

1 3.45%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Everything is important in One Piece, heck even Sanji's ugly wanted poster was even a part of a huge arc

The King........

Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfootball77 View Post
    Everything is important in One Piece, heck even Sanji's ugly wanted poster was even a part of a huge arc
    I always thought that was filler until I read the manga.

I'm not sure if anyone mention this already but there's a mention of sabo before the flashbacks...

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/53/12

These Tenryubito needs to choke to death. Sabo will die I'm sure of it.

good to see that luffy always had his stubbornness and his great willpower
    and rlly nice cliffhanger at the end with the tenryuubito,cant wait for next week

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Sabo most probably dies or is lost in some way, and Luffy doesnt know who the tenryuubito are. which means that either the tenryuubito dont have anything to do with his death or luffy doesnt know about it.
    well, he is seven, so there's a chance they lied to him instead of explaining what was really happening.

also, i doubt the tenryuubito would ever visit the area the mountain bandits are, they'll just go to the capital for diplomatic business and stuff like that. so i cant for the life of me think of a way these are connected.

cant wait for spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper_of_Flesh View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone mention this already but there's a mention of sabo before the flashbacks...

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/53/12
    Most of us already know that.

Anyway, great chap!! I really like this flashbacks and I don't mind a couple more chapters of it. Oda won't leave the story half-baked.

This Sabo incident may be a built up story to the next arc (Fishman Island) since tenryubitto loves to enslave fishmen and mermen we could see these people Dadan's talking about in there.

maybe sabo was enslaved, and ace decided to become one of the greatest pirates ever to buy/take him back.

^nah the tenryubitto won't sell back what they owned. At first I think Sabo will die in the flashbacks but now that the tenryubitto was introduced in the story it could be that Ace thought Sabo died but actually just enslaved by the Tenryubitto.

If Ace knew that Sabo was enslave he will do everything he can to save him.
    Last edited by arisart; 05-13-2010 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^nah the tenryubitto won't sell back what they owned. At first I think Sabo will die in the flashbacks but now that the tenryubitto was introduced in the story it could be that Ace thought Sabo died but actually just enslaved by the Tenryubitto.

If Ace knew that Sabo was enslave he will do everything he can to save Ace.
    you mean to save sabo not himself, well im sure he know that he had to get stronger to save him and taking out WB like he was trying would have proved it. but then again he might not know, and sabo goes baserk in his chains (current time) and excapes to find luffy.